1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Political domains

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by StratDomain, Jul 15, 2014.

I need some cash to invest in other projects and need to unload a couple of domains. Can anyone give me an appraisal for the following:
    1. OverseasVoter.com
    2. OverseasVoters.com
    I'm thinking both are semi-prime real estate given that there will be a mid-term election in four months' time and there are some 6.2 million Americans (excluding military) living permanently outside the United States. Not to mention, the number of Americans that will be traveling for business or for other reasons. But, I'm guessing the value of the domains would go up even more come the presidential election season in two years' time.

Right now, I'm not sure how much to be asking. I would really appreciate educated appraisals. I'd also welcome offers, but only after I have an idea of what to be asking for ;).

StratDomain, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  2. sweetpea69

sweetpea69 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I ~basically see where you are going w/ this domain, but I don't see the immediate value you are looking for. From just-a-domain investment perspective, it's not offering much. Your best bet for any ~sizable return on it is pitching it to an existing site/business that might want it. Google "overseas voter" and see what pops up. These guys have a pretty ugly domain.

Appraisal? Honestly, whatever you think is fair. I can't see another investor really jumping on this domain, so an end user is what you'd be after.

sweetpea69, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  3. StratDomain

StratDomain Member

Best Answers:
    Right. I was thinking of pitching it either to the GOP or Dems, but like I said -- I have no concept of what the value is. As a public service, the idea that I initially had was priceless given the past experiences that my friends and I have had in trying to send in our ballots. I'm not sure if the guys you link to would be willing to put up anything given that they're a 501c3, but I might try that after all. Thanks.

StratDomain, Jul 15, 2014 IP