1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Political Articles from Native English Speakers

Discussion in 'Services' started by Cyrus255, Jul 13, 2014.

I am looking for well-written, long articles from a native English speaker that will discuss political candidates and current events. Preferably conservative (as that is what we are lacking ATM). Please PM me or write your rates for a long article that would be from three to five thousand words also include endnotes (it should be properly cited material in MLA format). If the work is good, there could be a very long-term partnership.

Cyrus255, Jul 13, 2014 IP
  2. tpswebmaster

tpswebmaster Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi
    We get our researched articles written by US residents at 1p a word. They are then Copyscaped to assure 100% uniqueness and they are also keyword optimised. You are way too expensive.

I am a passionate writer who strives to engage the reader with the power and beauty of language. A life-long learner with the ability to adapt and enhance ideas, I have the drive, dedication and self-discipline to excel in any environment. As a teacher, I am at the coal-face of the young adult reading market on a daily basis. I will bring experience, energy, commitment and passion to your writing project and will write about almost anything.

So i will write your content as your requirement.

Regards,
    Pramod

tpswebmaster, Jul 17, 2014 IP