1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling POKED.CO WEBSITE FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ana ribeiro, Apr 7, 2017.

Grab this chance to own a 100% done-for-you blog in the super-hot Facebook Marketing niche! Bring in traffic and make a profit with each sale.

This is an awesome website requiring very little work. With just a little effort, you can have a steady and increasing source of income.

Buy with confidence from A TRUSTED seller!

No reserve price auction!

What is the site?

This is a fully set up blog in a hot niche. The site is responsive, meaning it will adjust to the screen size. Visitors using computers, tablets, or phones can easily enjoy the site. The site comes with articles and images that will make you look like an authority in the field.

http://Poked.co

This is a highly brandable domain name which visitors can easily remember.

WhyPoked.co?

People love their Facebook marketing. People are always looking for the latest information on Facebook Marketing. You can profit by directing them to your site,a website that provides info about cars.

How do you make money?

I've added an Amazon store,clickbank ads and adsense to get you started, you only have to change the ids,nice and easy

If you want to use AdSense ads, it's best to add new content every week to keep the topic updated.

Can I add more content?

Sure! And you really should have a chance at attracting search engine traffic. If you are not knowledgeable about the subject yourself, I can recommend sites to go to to find writers who can write articles for as little as $25.

How do I pay?

PayPal only. I don't expect the site to go over a price where it would be worthwhile to use escrow. If you feel it's risky not to use escrow, don't forget that PayPal has a resolution center to solve disputes. Also, check out my feedback.

Website Features:

1. Responsive theme - The site adjusts itself to fit the screen on any device.

2. High CTR design - The ads are well placed to ensure a high click through rate.

3. SEO Optimized. - All post URLs are SEO friendly.

4. Easy to use user dashboard. - You can easily add to or make adjustments to the site.

What else do I need to know?

Domain: The domain is registered at Godaddy. I can quickly push it to your Godaddy account. The domain can only be transferred to a non-Godaddy account when it's more than 3 months old, and your current registrar may charge you. To transfer to Godaddy is free. Opening a Godaddy account is also free.

Transfer: I have a quick and easy way to allow you to transfer the site, but if you're not reasonably technically inclined I can walk you through it or do it for you..

Questions?

Please PM or comment with any questions.

Note: This website is sold as-is. I do not make design changes to the site after the sale.

SUMMING UP:

This is a great opportunity for someone who wants an income generating site that requires very little work.

ana ribeiro, Apr 7, 2017 IP