1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Point System Problem

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by karol02, Feb 18, 2012.

hey i have my forum on vbulletin and i have my point market system 3.0 installed now whenever im trying to enter the shop it tells me that i need atleast 1 point to enter it.
    how can i change it so everyone can enter without having any points on their accounts ?

karol02, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  2. Preneur

Preneur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't think the hosting provider will provide much help in this situation, Robert.

Karol02, make sure to check all settings, and if you don't find anything there, ask support from the plugin developer.

Preneur, Mar 18, 2012 IP
  3. MarTh-

MarTh- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Point systems outside of reputation don't often come with the forum service, you'll likely have to custom code them or look for additional programs or addons that are pre-made.

MarTh-, May 20, 2012 IP
  4. DreamsMaker

DreamsMaker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Run the query (via AdminCP - you also need to add your admin ID to config.php file to have permission to run this) to set the default value of point for everyone = 1.

DreamsMaker, Jun 25, 2012 IP