1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pocketcents.com - Anyone heard before?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by expertscolumn, Mar 24, 2010.

I signed up with them yesterday and could see 23 clicks in my account but it is showing $0.00 as a revenue from it. Let me tell you that they have a fixed PPC rate of $0.15 so for 23 clicks my earnings should be $3.45 but as I told earnlier it is showing null there.

Sounds like a bit scam? What is your opinion?

expertscolumn, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  2. Ghon99

Ghon99 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ghon99, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  3. learn2earn

learn2earn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Give them a week time? I think reaching $10 limit wouldn't be too tough! For other questions like less value per click email them or contact support.

learn2earn, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  4. expertscolumn

expertscolumn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ok I will wait till the end of the month to see whether they pay or not. Hopefully I will reach $10 level by that time.

expertscolumn, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  5. anirban_das

anirban_das Peon

Best Answers:
    pocketcents update balance on 1st of each month... Your account must be updated . check it, However, i am not sure abt the payment as i m also yet to receive my balance for April 2010.

anirban_das, May 5, 2010 IP
  6. anirban_das

anirban_das Peon

Best Answers:
    Pocketcents is a fraud. They have not yet paid me nor are they now replying to my emails.

anirban_das, May 14, 2010 IP
  7. pocketcents

pocketcents Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    My name is Christopher Papa, I am Chief Marketing Officer for PocketCents, and I would like to handle your issue directly. I'm sorry that your account has been experiencing errors. We have been making some updates to the system, and it sounds like something funny happened to your account.

In the future you may use the support contact form on the home page (http://pocketcents.com/customer_service/) to send us an e-mail, which I personally receive a copy of in my inbox. OR you can use the pocketcents forum to submit questions our technical support staff and community directly (http://pocketcents.com/forum/).

If you would please send an e-mail to [ chris @ pocketcents . com ] (remove spaces). Provide your username and contact information, I will resolve this issue. You may also dial 888-835-2975.

-Chris

pocketcents, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  8. expertscolumn

expertscolumn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There's no doubt that you guys pays but I have certain isues with your network.

1) First of all your ads are non targetted.
    2) Your tracking is not good. Publishers do not get detailed statistics
    3) Lately I started seeing ads of the type "Advertise on pocketcents' only which generates no revenue. Almost all the ads in the block were filled with that text.

If you improve on these aspects you could become a leading advertising network as you already have a flat rate medium to high CPC which other networks fails to deliver.

expertscolumn, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  9. cook08

cook08 Peon

Best Answers:
    I find it nice that a pocketcents rep came to respond to this question makes me think that they are a legitimate opportunity with some bad luck on the back end of the website.

cook08, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  10. pocketcents

pocketcents Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your feedback, here are the responses to your questions:

1) PocketCents is Local Online Advertising, which means our ads are targeted by location. Our advertisers may select which regions to show their ads.
    2) Thank you for your feedback, I have forwarded your feature request to our development team. "Better tracking for publishers!"
    3) The majority of our advertisers target the united states and specific cities. It is possible that there are few advertisers targeting your area. The other users on your website will see ads from their area. We are working on multiple partnerships that will help fill these empty spaces.

Also, you can use the "alternative code" feature in our system. This is where you can show ads from another network of your choosing in the event of empty space.

pocketcents, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  11. almo3lem

almo3lem Peon

Best Answers:
    pocketcents update balance on 1st of each month +1

almo3lem, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  12. vninfo

vninfo Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks you very much!

vninfo, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  13. kiran1973

kiran1973 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pocketcents are Fraudsters. My payment has not been made for 2 months and when I login the account statement says I have been paid. I have sent several emails for the past 2 months and have not received a reply. I hope someone take these internet fraudsters to task and put them behind bars.

kiran1973, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  14. ValyB

ValyB Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pocketcents.com are indeed fakes, they don't make payments and they don't respond to emails. They responded once after I registered to help me integrate their ad and never after and also I did not paid even after sending a couple of requests.

Name Fraud Clicks Views Value Status
    fgames 0 200 8,249 $30.00 Active

ValyB, Feb 20, 2014 IP