1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pm Me Directories

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by Muhammad Usman Siddiqui, Nov 23, 2008.

Dear dp members,

i am a professional directory submitter and i am working for some big companies websites as some SEO works so thats why i need the list of directories which will approve my site maximum 24 hours so if you are the owner of any directory send me your directory through pm and send me the live url with submission page so that it is easy for me to just open the url and submit sites

i have many sites to submit in the directories

so just start pm me and send me your directories and guarentee to approve the site within 24 hours

only free regular submissions only not any featured linking or any paid directories

regards

Muhammad Usman Siddiqui, Nov 23, 2008 IP
  2. fireworking

fireworking Peon

Best Answers:
    I think this would work better in the BST area.

Also, you said you were a "professional directory submitter". Then what explains the bad grammer and you did not captalize your words.

fireworking, Nov 23, 2008 IP
  3. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    You're the first "professional directory submitter" that I see in my life that doesn't have a decent directory list :rolleyes:

zexy, Nov 23, 2008 IP
  4. Muhammad Usman Siddiqui

Muhammad Usman Siddiqui Peon

Best Answers:

dear i have many directory list but i want to submit the sites on those directories which approved my sites within 24 hours other wise there is no need to make such type of thread here
    many directories will approve the sites within 7 days and some takes about 2 weeks also

thats the reson why to start this thread

there is no relation between grammer and the directory submissions
    just talk about work other wise mind ur own business

feel free to contact if u both have more questions;);) huh

Muhammad Usman Siddiqui, Nov 23, 2008 IP
  5. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    Well in that case you can start from here: 150 Free General Directories, Fast Approval [01 November 2008]
    (no 24 hours guarantee but better than most of the directory lists you will find flying around)

Nobody could provide a better list and claim that all directories accept in 24 hours.
    In most cases only auto-approving directories accept that fast and you want to avoid them, believe me.

Directories announced in the Solicitations & Announcements forums accept quite fast (but still no 24 hours guarantee).

Hope that helps :)

zexy, Nov 23, 2008 IP
  6. Muhammad Usman Siddiqui

Best Answers:
    dear zexy

thank you very much for sending me the directory list
    yes definitely it will help me alot coz i want to give 100% satisfaction to my client so that he will satisfied thats why i want the list of those free directories which will aprrove the site in maximum 2 days

thanks and regards

usman

Muhammad Usman Siddiqui, Nov 24, 2008 IP
  7. Muhammad Usman Siddiqui

Best Answers:
    anyone wanna show me some more???/

Muhammad Usman Siddiqui, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  8. ittechguru

ittechguru Peon

Best Answers:
    Add my free directory for your list vary fast approval ittechguru.com/directory

ittechguru, Nov 28, 2008 IP