1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Plugins to Use When Running a TV or Movie Website

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by tvre1ease, Jul 28, 2013.

There are some plugins that work great for me for running my entertainment sites . I wanted to help you guys or anyone else that may want to start a site like my 3 to start earning for themselves like I do!

The Basic Plugins You Need on Any Site (Including a Entertainment One)

1. All In One SEO Pack
    2. WP Supercache
    3. Google XML Sitemaps
    4. Contact Form Plugin

Plugins to Use for TV or Movie Site:

1. Related Posts Plugin: This will show a list of links below each movie or tv show with other related episodes. You can have it show as a list format, thumbnail format, or custom and can arrange them in a number of ways. This helps when someone is watching a tv series and needs to browse from one episode to the next. It also helps for people looking for similar movies within the same genre, or movies with the same actor
    **NOTE: You must have the proper category's set up for this plugin to work right
    ex.: categories for genres, categories for types or quality of release etc.

2. WP Favorites Plugin: This will allow you to put a link on each post where users can click it to "Add to Favorites" or "Add to Watchlist" . Once installed you can put it above each title or below the post with a star, heart or custom image. You then create a page titled "WatchList" or "Favorites" and input the provided short code and the user will be able to see all of their saved posts on that page (ran by cookies)

3. HUSPO Sharing Plugin: This will allow you to have a sharing buton under each movie or episode so people can share your site link with their friends

4. Multi-Taxonomy Categories Plugin: This makes it so you can put a short code on a page (TV Shows) for example and it will show every category on your site alphebetized and in a column format, so it will show all of your tv shows if properly categorized, or if you add the movie title for each category you will be able to have A-Z list of movies (or tv shows)

tvre1ease, Jul 28, 2013 IP