1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pls review my website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by aspirerankings, Dec 12, 2019.

Hello All
    After 2 months of hard working, i have developed my company website https://www.digitalcreativeage.com/
    Requesting all to have a look at it and share views, feedback or suggestions so that i can implement things and make my CEO happy.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2019
    aspirerankings, Dec 12, 2019 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Way too much white space for my taste, but overall it looks like a nice, wordpress-like template.

qwikad.com, Dec 12, 2019 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    1. I like the white space - looks clean and professional. The only bit I didn't like was the checkerboard - seemed a major change in style compared with the rest.
    2. I know parallax is very trendy but I'd recommend doing less on your homepage and to have inner pages that are easily found.
    3. Be careful of the images you use on the blog posts. The first one is skewed and the second one doesn't relate to the topic.
    4. Your favicon is a different colour to the site, when I changed tabs to write this post and needed to change back I expected to find a purple favicon not an orange one.
    5. You have a style section on the page, learn how to use separate files in wordpress. It's easy.

sarahk, Dec 12, 2019 IP
  4. simonspendshismoney

simonspendshismoney Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's very well done. I agree that it's very "wordpress-like" template but it's not necessarily a bad thing.

simonspendshismoney, Dec 13, 2019 IP
  5. omgirl

omgirl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think your website is well organized and has a lot of variety. The color really stands out and grabs the audience’s attention. The consistent use of the hexagon shapes add a clean touch as well.

omgirl, Dec 19, 2019 IP