1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pls review my ads on Ipadwallsdepot

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by chanif.alfath, Jul 8, 2013.

Hello DPers,

just a few days ago I started to turn again google adsense on my site, but the result of the ad that I get does not match what I expected, only got 1-3 clicks from the 300 view.

Can you give suggestions for better ad placement on my site?

Thanks & Regards
    Chanif Al-Fath

Owner & Programmer of Ipadwallsdepot

chanif.alfath, Jul 8, 2013 IP
  2. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    You could do with making some layout changes to incorporate the big rectangle ads in to the site. In testing when I placed a tall skyscraper on the same page as a 300x250 the 300x250 ad got over 20 times the click the skyscraper ad did (Over a month of testing). I've never used a skyscraper ad since, I always recommend the 336x280 (but it rarely fits in a site as it's too damn big) or the 300x250.
    Make them text/image as google itself states that this will earn 36% more on average than text only will.
    Also ditch the link units as they just seem to lower CPC. Also remove the 728x90 at the top which also has a poor CTR and is just pushing your content down the page.

adsenseplr, Jul 8, 2013 IP
  3. chanif.alfath

chanif.alfath Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks adsenseplr,

i'm going try your advice, and let's see how it goes

Cheers
    Chanif

chanif.alfath, Jul 9, 2013 IP