1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

pls help my web site need to submit to this search engine!!

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by CYCchips, Jan 11, 2015.

So dp experts pls need help,,so recently i have submitted my web site to this directory/search engine call Scrub The Web. and i did not add my site to their data base..
    once i submitted my web site their results say
    Error:this webpage blocked all search engines

please try to submit your site to them if you get same results means they wrong,,i heard they try to sell SEO products giving wrong idea to submitters,,,so pls help me with that!!

CYCchips, Jan 11, 2015 IP
  2. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First, What is your purpose for submitting your website to that particular directory search engine? Indexing? Rankings? Traffic?
    Focusing on this method will only waste your time as well as doing some more useful way to improve the website's performance.

KylieSweet, Jan 12, 2015 IP
  3. neteater

neteater Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    dont submit..google will come to your site by itself to crawl,

neteater, Jan 12, 2015 IP
  4. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for reply No this was happened accidentally i found that site and just submitted,,it took only 1 minute,,then they send me a email they can not submit coz my site blocked by search engine,s that what they said that why i confused and ask help from you guys,,but my site is indexed on google,,,i m confused ,,may be they try to sell something,,but scary part is if my site blocked i never get RANked,,so pls any opinion on that thanks???

CYCchips, Jan 13, 2015 IP
  5. KylieSweet

Best Answers:
    I already submitted my website and there is nothing wrong like yours. I would suggest to ignore Scrubtheweb website and focus on Google improving the rankings because it is already indexed.

KylieSweet, Jan 13, 2015 IP
  6. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    so KylieSweet what you suggest to improve ranking on my web site...do you have any service doing by you or what you suggest

CYCchips, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  7. Samker

Samker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't bother with anything else beside Google & Bing. ;)

Samker, Jan 18, 2015 IP
  8. KylieSweet

Best Answers:
    I would recommend of not using automation services. Hire a reliable SEO individual or company (must check its history of achievements in its past clients) or do it manually if you are well experienced in optimization process. Anyway, What is your purpose rankings? traffic? or else?

KylieSweet, Jan 19, 2015 IP
  9. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    not realy means page ranking but rank on google pages any where who doesn't like there page show up on 1st 2nd search pages in google...thats why i was worry if my site blocked it never going to happen,,but i realized it not blocked,,but need some good quality conect and other stuff,,i think ..thanks for help..any idea welcome

CYCchips, Jan 22, 2015 IP
  10. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    It would be better if your go for manual submissions, some companies have lots of issues which is very an inconvenience.

Dario McNut, Jan 29, 2015 IP