1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pls advice abt old Adsense account

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by n.b, Nov 2, 2010.

Hi,

I have a 4 year old active adsense account which I didnt use since a very long time (3 years). I still have money in it which was not withdrawn. I stopped using it long ago and took down all the ads because I was scared someone/something/bot was clicking my ads which could get me banned. I never clicked my own ads ever. I saw google visiting my site but never mailed me any warnings/advice anything at all. So if I start using the adsense account now and reach payment threshold, what are the chances at the time of payment that I can get banned??

Secondly, what if I would like to get the payment (my old earnings is a lil below 100) now without closing the account with a request email to adsense team??

Right now I am only interested to get the money which I earned long ago either by reaching the 100usd threshold or requesting adsense team to send me cheque of watever I earned. I am okay with closing the account now but dont want to get banned because in future if I ever feel like having sites I should be able to either use my present account or sign up newly (in case present account in closed, not banned).

Please advice me. Thanks everyone.

n.b, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    reach teh threslhod and get the money, that's the easiest path.

JamesColin, Nov 2, 2010 IP