1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PLR vs. Ghost Writing

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by plrauthor, Jul 9, 2006.

What does everybody think about plr articles vs. ghost written articles?

The reason I ask is because I recentyl started a plr site. I offer 150 articles per month for a low price. But in order to compete I also offer rewrites for $5 total up to 25 articles.

I am thinking about this technique? Any advice?

plrauthor, Jul 9, 2006 IP
  2. KeywordsandCopy

KeywordsandCopy Peon

Best Answers:
    I actually prefer ghost written articles from a copywriting service. Of course I may be a bit biased because this is my line of work, but the benefits seem to be greater than PLR articles...

KeywordsandCopy, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  3. vstar

vstar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have a question on this topic....when I read about joining PLR sites and recieceving X amount of articles per month...are the articles the same ones that all the members recieve?

And if they, are then how can the be called "Private Label" if hundreds or thousands of members are using them.

Plus there is the Dupe Content issue

vstar, Jul 16, 2006 IP
  4. KeywordsandCopy

KeywordsandCopy Peon

Best Answers:
    There is definitely a dupe content issue, but the best way to use plr articles is by editing them a bit to make them your own...

KeywordsandCopy, Jul 17, 2006 IP