1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Plimus sucks

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Digitalguy, Mar 10, 2009.

1. BrittMalka

BrittMalka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've heard a lot of bad things about Plimus, and the marketer Andrew Hansen has had a long "fight" with them to get his money. I wonder why they're still in business? Is it only once in a while, they flop?

BrittMalka, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  2. SalmanAbbas007

SalmanAbbas007 Peon

Best Answers:
    huh wtf they have thousands of vendors working with them :confused:
    its your fault if u get scared because of random trolls around the web :p
    And well whenever i give them a call i get to talk with a representative so there is no exception of any problems :confused:

SalmanAbbas007, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  3. SalmanAbbas007

SalmanAbbas007 Peon

Best Answers:
    for me they verified first two orders and some times randomly verify,
    so its like they verify a few orders when u start selling and later randomly sometimes.

SalmanAbbas007, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  4. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have been using plimus for over a year and I only had trouble once when they failed to verify an order and they cancelled it after one month. Other than that they are absolutely awesome and their payments are always on time.

Only bad thing about Plimus is that they are offering withdrawals after 45 days which I think should be bi-weekly.

Disguised, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  5. alodia

alodia Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, better study first what fits well for you before deciding to use any. I

alodia, Jan 9, 2011 IP
  6. fluxity

fluxity Active Member

Best Answers:
    Been with Plimus for 3 months now with no issues.

Any other good networks for pushing iPhone/iPad jailbreaking software?

fluxity, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  7. Rk's

Rk's Peon

Best Answers:
    well, not too much expensive you just need to pay a little bit of initial set of fees.

Rk's, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  8. Zackz

Zackz Peon

Best Answers:
    Seriously guys, it was a mistake to use PLIMUS, I run adwords campaigns to get customers for my business. this is the third payment that plimus put a hold on!!!!!! they already did 2 payments by paypal which they do not need to verify but each time a customer use a creditcard then booom I lose them and I start getting emails on how come I advertise that the product is (instant) and they have to wait...

Also customers get scared when someone starts to call them and think it is a scam so they cancel the order!!!!

basically PLIMUS SUCKS, I am going to use swerg...

Zackz, Jan 16, 2011 IP
  9. loog12us

loog12us Peon

Best Answers:
    after reading that much negative reviews on this and other forums about plimus i have decided to close my recently opened account and find a safer place for payment processing.

loog12us, Jan 16, 2011 IP
  10. Natalia Solovyeva

Natalia Solovyeva Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    This is Natalia from PayPro, a Canadian 3rd party payment processor - www.payproglobal.com. We offer professional eCommerce tools and services at a very competitive price. You may quickly check video about PayPro here - www.payproglobal.com/video0.html

Feel free to PM with any questions you might have.

Natalia

Natalia Solovyeva, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  11. rajalakshmip

rajalakshmip Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    good option to replace was 2co

rajalakshmip, Jan 25, 2011 IP
  12. jbtibor

jbtibor Peon

Best Answers:
    2 years since last post and the verification hell still exists. Vendors, why can't you use PayPal's Buy Now button to avoid losing customers because they can't pay with Plimus?
    I'm in UK and yesterday I wanted to buy G-Recorder pro. Foolish me thought that it will be like any other license purchase and I can use the software in minutes. No, this isn't the case with Plimus.
    My first order was set under review. Couple of minutes after placing the order I got called by my bank's fraud department asking if I made a payment at Plimus. I confirmed it was a valid payment not a fraud.
    Then about 20 minutes later Plimus cancelled my order and advised to repeat the order and promised my card will not be charged for the cancelled order.
    Placed an other order. Same story, it was put under review, then cancelled.
    Sent them mail asking for details. Got reply next day (12 hours after placing the order), they claim I entered an invalid phone number and they couldn't call me. I verified and the phone number was correct in both cancelled orders.
    They again advised to place a new order with correct phone number what I did. Order got cancelled 10 minutes later, again stating that I couldn't be contacted by phone.

Plimus might be working for US people, but fails for the 6 billion of people outside of US. What a lame company is that can't call a UK phone? And what could possibly be verified by phone? If I were using a stolen credit card how could they tell by calling me? I could buy a not registered pay as you go phone so they couldn't even track the owner of the phone if that's what they think.

I'm sorry for the vendors losing customers because of Plimus. I doubt more than a couple contact the vendor to complain about Plimus and to request alternate payment method, so they might be losing 90% of their non-US customers.

jbtibor, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  13. shalwan

shalwan Banned

Best Answers:
    plimus is good, they are nice.

shalwan, Sep 8, 2012 IP
  14. lacaliboy

lacaliboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have had nothing but bad luck with Plimus. I had to ditch them about a year ago and am currently still looking for a more suitable replacement... Any recommendations would be welcome. :)

lacaliboy, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  15. auckland786

auckland786 Peon

Best Answers:
    I try to purchase a product from a website and they used Plimus payment system. I orderd two times and both time Plimus Took money from my bank and said they are reviewing my order.After couple of hour they declined my order but keep the money. So when i try to contact with their support and sales , First they are not professional, other they are not ready to listen you. They only listen what the computer system tell them. I phoned them but the lady she can see my order with ref. but she even dont know why order is declined. At the end still i am waiting for my money which they took and give me nothing at the end. I am recommend you if you are developer, website owner please dont dont get their payment system, might you jump on another alternate system. They are just sucks.

auckland786, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  16. locdev

locdev Active Member

Best Answers:
    They banned all forex related products and accounts without a notice.
    Are you sure they will not ban your product just because they want to ban the whole niche?

locdev, Oct 6, 2012 IP