1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please to find relevant websites?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by praetserge, Dec 14, 2009.

I'm really running out of options and would appreciate if someone could help.

What would be the best place to exchange and buy quality and relevant links.
    I'm tired of DP link section as the only people selling links there are people who buy unpronounceable and shit domains with high PR and then try to sell links on them. There're a few genuine websites owners though, but tough to find.

Are there any other good forums or websites when I can buy/exchange good backlinks?

Thanks a lot everyone for your contribution.

praetserge, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  2. larysmith711

larysmith711 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing beats the old school way of searching for quality websites then sending an email to the webmaster asking if they sell advertising.

larysmith711, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  3. shotazi

shotazi Peon

Best Answers:
    warriorforum.com/ is good forum for you and tnx.net is place where you can buy good backlinks.

shotazi, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  4. haiwin

haiwin Peon

Best Answers:
    find good website in your industry and send email to webmaster to ask if selling or exchanging links.

haiwin, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  5. praetserge

praetserge Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I guess you're right... even though it's really time consuming as not many people will reply if I manage to get some links they'll be good ones.

praetserge, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  6. manish6894

manish6894 Peon

Best Answers:
    a link building service that will help you get more quality one way links to your website. you can self find website in your Theme and send e-mail and ask if selling or exchanging links.

manish6894, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  7. soniqhost.com

soniqhost.com Well-Known Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Its a time consuming process but emailing site owners is probably the best way to go.

soniqhost.com, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  8. stefffff

stefffff Active Member

Best Answers:
    find a website related to yours... analyze it from different angles... backlinks, pagerank and advertising prices... these days almost every website offers paid links
    do a google search and contact the first 3 websites you get in the search results

stefffff, Apr 26, 2010 IP