1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please tell me the meen of this simple thing?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by dbmhita, Nov 3, 2009.

I'm a new one for google adsense.
    I'n my google adsense account they have put these things.
    Page impressions-259
    Clicks-11
    what is the meen of this page impression and clicks?

2nd thig is what are the way of erninig money using google adsense other than put adds on my blog?
    thank you for your cooparation regarding my question.

dilan

dbmhita, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  2. bhuvasona

bhuvasona Guest

Best Answers:
    https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=9863

What is a page impression?
    Print

We count a page impression when our AdSense JavaScript is actually executed by a user's browser and ads are displayed. This is generally the equivalent to a page view, but there are instances that wouldn't execute the ad code and that would cause a discrepancy between the page impressions you register and the page impressions that appear in your AdSense account.

Page impressions are different from ad unit impressions. If you're showing more than one ad unit on a page, multiple ad unit impressions will be logged for that page view, but only a single page impression will appear in your reports.

For example, a user viewing a page with 3 ad units and 1 link unit will log 4 ad unit impressions, but only 1 page impression.

i consider ur self as too lazy coz u didnt google this simple information when u already have a adsense account. wonder how u got the adsense approved ?

Didnt mean to be rude here but these r the very basic things which anyone can easily google it and get million of websites where they have explained it in detail.

bhuvasona, Nov 3, 2009 IP