1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please tell me how to increase Page Rank of my websites immediately.

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by adamwaine1, Jul 21, 2010.

Hello,

This is adam waine here. I have some mobile websites. All websites are 3-4 years old. I worked enough on my websites. Sites ranks good in search engines but Page Rank is not good only 1. Please help me out how to increase Page Rank of my websites immediately.

adamwaine1, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  2. learntofly

learntofly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    as long as you have good site rank in search engines i guess it won't be a big problem if your PR is only 1 .

honestly i dont really know about how to get a better google page rank. All i'm doing is make good quality content and didn't think much about google PR but usually it's ended with great result in google PR. one of my blog have PR 5 and i dont event know about how am i doing to it .. lol

learntofly, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  3. newera

newera Peon

Best Answers:
    you could try to make a fan page on facebook that would do good for you

newera, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  4. VedoMedia

VedoMedia Peon

Best Answers:
    how many backlinks do you have and are you sure they are all that old? increase backlinks, more online pages, etc will help you

VedoMedia, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  5. SEOposition

SEOposition Member

Best Answers:
    Logically, to increase page rank on your site, you need to have as many sites linking back to your site as possible. These links are referred to as back links.

SEOposition, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  6. atxsurf

atxsurf Peon

Best Answers:
    you can't increase it immediately. you will need more backlinks from PR sites + time for google to discover them + time for google to update your pagerank

atxsurf, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  7. lagend

lagend Peon

Best Answers:
    SMM & SMO both emphasis on both..

lagend, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  8. iamomama

iamomama Member

Best Answers:
    1. get the back linked from hight pr website.
    2. write more article on your website.

iamomama, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  9. Michael smith

Michael smith Peon

Best Answers:
    just do good quality work for your site and wait for Google PR update..

Michael smith, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  10. faysal9

faysal9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Quality links gonna work for you for sure
    try them

faysal9, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  11. tomtom12345

tomtom12345 Peon

Best Answers:
    Why do you want to increase page rank? Traffic is far more important. I don't worry about page rank, the only purpose it can have is for selling links to people, but the days of that are numbered as it becomes less and less useful. Focus on making every aspect of your website right, quality content etc and links will build themselves, in turn your pagerank will increase.

tomtom12345, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  12. k.bla

k.bla Peon

Best Answers:
    I would agree with Michael but sometimes it seems it takes google a long time to change the ranking of a page. You might think of hiring an SEO to help boost the rankings.

k.bla, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  13. mizrachfaith

mizrachfaith Peon

Best Answers:
    Good quality of websites or blogs means good PR. Create many backlinks as possible.You can do that through social bookmarks and article submission too.

mizrachfaith, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  14. X13

X13 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Create or buy some backlinks from higher PR sites.
    I think one blast with PR9, two or three PR8, five PR7 6 5 4... will do the work.

X13, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  15. Alexandros1

Alexandros1 Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to start building links that point back to your website. The more links that you have pointing back to your website the better. Of course the higher the page rank(pr) of the website pointing back to your the more favorably Google looks upon it.Next you want to build content onto your site. This content should be valuable information that your visitors can tap into to learn something.Build one way links. Writing articles is a great way to build one way links back to your website. Just like above, write informative articles about your website and submit them to article directories such as Ezine and Article Dashboard. They allow you to put a resource box after every article that you write which can point back to your website. What happens then is people who are looking for content for their websites and blogs pick up your articles and resource box and publish it on their sites. Write and submit one article everyday and in 30 days you will notice your page views and unique hits start to increase dramatically. This in turn will increase your Google PR.

Alexandros1, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  16. joseph pop

joseph pop Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Its quite difficult to increase page rank of your website immediately but other than the easiest way to get page rank as quickly as do link building. Exchange theme based high pr links to the website.

joseph pop, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  17. sumitsaurabhmca

sumitsaurabhmca Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hire a educated SEO professional who will make some links on higher PR sites through various SEO tactics. Ultimately you will get PR ranks. Because google treats your links as Vote. The more vote you have of your site of other high PR SITE with relevant sites, the more PR you can get.

sumitsaurabhmca, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  18. logoonlinepros

logoonlinepros Member

Best Answers:
    If you really want to increase your site r on google you need to hard work on it You must read Book Related to SEO its help you to increase your site Pr on google.
    The greater the link building you have the greater chance to increase your site Pr.

logoonlinepros, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  19. diamondtools

diamondtools Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree for the most part with other people. To get a high page rank you need links from high page rank PAGES (not links on inner pages of high PR sites) but just Pagerank won't necessarily help your rankings.

The trick to getting better rankings in Google is to make sure that the pages that link to you are:

1) High Pagerank
    2) Related content to your site (Just as important as PR)
    3) Keywords for the anchor text in the link pointing to your domain (This will help search results more than PR)
    4) Not too many links on the site linking to you (if there's 100's of links, the page won't pass much juice)
    5) Try to find domains with your keyword in their URL to link to you (Won't help PR but will boost serp results)

There's a couple really good ways to do this, I won't go too much into it but i'll give you somewhere to start. First you should download the SEOBook toolbar to view pagerank as you search google or also for looking up competitor's link sources. Once you have the tools you should look for high ranking blogs related to your site so you can contribute good information and add your backlink.

When searching, try to use the NOFOLLOW tool on the toolbar to make sure the links are DoFollow. The sites with really high PR are usually sites that you might have to sign up for to comment. One great site with many many high ranking pages is WebShots. Also make sure to sign up for social networking sites and add lots of friends (this will add internal links to your profile page) then link back to your domain from your profile.

There's tons of ways to get lots of high PR sites to link back to you. First and most important is you need the right tools to find the high ranking sites fast or you'll end up wasting time. You could hire an SEO but make sure you hire a reputable company if you do. Blackhat techniques can get your site banned from google.

Hope this helps

diamondtools, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  20. sugiharto

sugiharto Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting, thanks, that makes me more understanding... and how about outbound link ..?

sugiharto, Jul 31, 2010 IP