1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Suggest panda & penguin updates recovery for Mywebsite

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by meyaseen2003, Apr 2, 2014.

Hi members. How are you.
    I have a website in wordpress pakihub.com. from last 3 weeks its traffic is down from 1500 to 200 page view. I have done great work on it but no success to recover it past traffic. Please give a solution to recover it.

meyaseen2003, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  2. FranksToys

FranksToys Member

Best Answers:
    What about your backlinks? From what i can see you have quite a number of spam links.

Did you get a penalty?

FranksToys, Apr 3, 2014 IP
  3. ßläçk Péárl

ßläçk Péárl Member

Best Answers:
    You should check by entering site:yoursite.com to check your site's indexed pages. If your site is in index then you should check your Webmaster tools. If you got manual penalty then you must have any notification there.

ßläçk Péárl, Apr 3, 2014 IP
  4. Mirza Asad Baig

Mirza Asad Baig Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Check manual action in Webmaster tool. Your website may have many Spam Back links, Remove all the bad links. Check Your webmaster tool completely.

Mirza Asad Baig, Apr 3, 2014 IP
  5. SEOsince99

SEOsince99 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you have a penalty you need to remove the bad backlinks

There are services that can help you do that.

SEOsince99, Apr 4, 2014 IP
  6. Derek Land

Derek Land Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have a penalty on the domain, junk the site and start over - it's far easier than trying to do the mystical, magical Google rain dance. Try and determine if it's the domain or specific pages that got penalized.

If it's due simply to an update in the rankings, keep working on it. A word about Webmaster tools: If you're providing your own backlinks, don't use the same account to manage the domains; that just waves a big red flag that tells Google "look at me!"

Derek Land, Apr 5, 2014 IP
  7. SEOsince99

SEOsince99 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Horrible advice, so many people "dumping" sites rather then spending less time fixing the problem and recovering from the penalty. I wish all these people that would dump the bad sites would just give them away or something, that way people like me can go in an fix it and have another domain in our portfolio. It's never been easier to recovery from penalties than now.

SEOsince99, Apr 6, 2014 IP
    heartnet02 likes this.
  8. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well,If i talk about the Panda update then it is much more focused on the content means this is the good time to change content of your site. while Penguin update is much more focused on the back link profile, and as you are asking this question, I will assume that you will be getting some message in your google webmaster tool, maybe of unnatural links, so in order to get you out of this mess you need to clean your back link profile. Go to the Google webmaster tool and download all your backlinks and start analyzing them one by one and keep on deleting the link you think is spammy (either by contacting them or removing it by yourself and maintain all in the excel sheet or the Google docs).... I know this is a tough one but you need to keep going on !! Once you're done with it use the google disavow tool for the links that can't be removed by you (You've contacted the owner and got no response or the one asking you for the money). Once you're done with it submit a reconsideration request to the Google and If you have done all the work properly your penalty would be revoked.

Wish you a good luck for getting yourself out of this mess !!

John Dave, Apr 6, 2014 IP
    heartnet02 likes this.
  9. blahmartinblah

blahmartinblah Active Member

Best Answers:
    I recovered from a manual penalty last month, caused by poor backlinks (previously purchased links, submtited to low quality directories, etc). I had 12000 links which I tried reviewing by hand but it was an impossible task. In the end I purchased 'SEO Spyglass' which assesses all the backlinks of a site and gives you a penalty risk score for each link... I used that to narrow down which links to focus on removing. I was really surprised, but got the penalty removed with 1 month of hard work. Don't give up on the domain, thats for sure. You could have lots of really good backlinks and a few bad ones.

Good luck buddy!

Martin

blahmartinblah, Apr 23, 2014 IP
    pitdark16 likes this.