1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please suggest off-page seo Techniques in 2021?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by HimanshuThakur, Jan 11, 2021.

Hi guys..
    I am doing SEO in my projects. I am confused little bit due to off-page SEO activities.
    Please suggest activities.
    SEMrush

HimanshuThakur, Jan 11, 2021 IP
    SEMrush
  2. brack nelson

brack nelson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The basic activities which you should do in beginning.
    1. first, create amazing and shareable content as it is a smart way to generating more natural backlinks to your website or blog.
    2. Don't hesitate to approach influencers to check your blog and ask for link backs from their blog.
    3. Participate in Forums that are related to your website.

I hope it will help you.

brack nelson, Jan 13, 2021 at 1:49 AM IP
  3. Abdul Wasay

Abdul Wasay Peon

Best Answers:
    My suggestion for you is to make original content and then promote that particular content.

So that way you can build natural links and an authentic brands.

Abdul Wasay, Jan 13, 2021 at 5:10 AM IP
  4. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best off page seo technique will start from your main website's pages. Create site content pages that will answer customers journey, problems and expectations that will satisfy their needs.

KylieSweet, Jan 19, 2021 at 2:25 AM IP
  5. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    A combination of on-page and off-page strategy that has helped me greatly is using MailChimp. I put a free Subscribe link [to my MailChimp emailing list] on each page. That has grown to about 1,300 free subscribers over recent years. Then from my subscriber list I send them an email-with-link to each new article that I publish. This results in hundreds of MailChimp visitors to the website each month. And there's also the likelihood that, unknown to me, at least some of those readers will share the page on their social media.

Jim4767, Jan 19, 2021 at 8:35 AM IP