1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

please suggest domian names

Discussion in 'General Business' started by omprakash2015, Jul 24, 2015.

hi all respected peoples how are you?, i want to launch my graphics/website design service related website, so can you please suggest me any good domain name who is good name also help in my seo ranking so when peoples type at google he need graphics and website design service so website he can see and can contact me so domain name can do good role for this?, please help me, thanks to all.

omprakash2015, Jul 24, 2015 IP
  2. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well if you are providing services in India then you should take domain something like webdesigningindia.co.in n get indian hosting n IP address which will help you in SEO point of view....

Aryans, Jul 24, 2015 IP
  3. omprakash2015

omprakash2015 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks aryans for suggesting, i am a freelancer graphics/web designer and i am providing the service most of them usa, uk, australia, canada clients, so i want to for all worlds people comes on my website also my indian country users can contact them so i want to work for all the world anyone come who needs the graphics and psd to html service.

omprakash2015, Jul 24, 2015 IP
  4. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Then you have to book your domain like "webdesigningservice dot com" .com represent your website worldwide and can promote in any country.. Hope your doubt is clear now....

Aryans, Jul 25, 2015 IP
  5. elsoft

elsoft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Canvasart sounds good to me. Extension can be .in or .com.

elsoft, Jul 25, 2015 IP
  6. omprakash2015

omprakash2015 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    webdesigningservice dot com domain is too expensive its price is 9,93000 something because this is premium domain

omprakash2015, Jul 25, 2015 IP
  7. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Don't wait too long on this thread for a great answer. DP is a forum for webmasters and A LOT of them offer web design services among other things. If they had an idea about a great web design url they would likely keep it for themselves. :)

Just brainstorm with a few friends and come up with the best name that you can, register it and start promoting it.

jrbiz, Jul 25, 2015 IP
  8. Andy-Jones

Andy-Jones Member

Best Answers:
    Be creative, think of some catchy name for your website and register that as your domain name.

Andy-Jones, Jul 25, 2015 IP
  9. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Use the domain Uhfeuifhuifhreuighfyoureanidiotghjreoighrt.com. It's available.

NetStar, Jul 25, 2015 IP
  10. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just suggest you that kind of domain didn't say book this domain its just for example...

Aryans, Jul 26, 2015 IP