1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Suggest any WordPress theme for Wallpapers Site

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by kulwantnagi2003, Jan 1, 2014.

I am going to start one website for wallpapers and want to run it on WordPress only.

Can anyone please suggest me a good theme?

kulwantnagi2003, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  2. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    competent123, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  3. kulwantnagi2003

kulwantnagi2003 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a ton for suggesting nice themes..

kulwantnagi2003, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  4. Thanoz

Thanoz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Any gallery script would be suitable for your type of website.
    May i suggest to take a look at these?
    http://nethusiastic.com/10-free-responsive-gallery-wordpress-theme/

Thanoz, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  5. John Michael

John Michael Member

Best Answers:
    Just goto google and search about it alot of themes you will find there. Because wordpress is use very much nowadays. I give you some linnk there you will find some good themes for your website.
    http://www.elegantthemes.com/gallery/
    http://www.bluehost.com/cgi/info/wordpress.html
    http://www.wpthemespoint.com/6-most-best-wordpress-gallery-themes/
    best of luck for your website...

John Michael, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  6. meetdilip

meetdilip Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was told by a friend that Elegant themes cannot be updated with a single click through Dashboard. He uses Elegant theme in most of his blogs and is pro enough to manage the theme update. Just FYI.

meetdilip, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  7. rakesh kumar

rakesh kumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Kulwant
    You can check my wallpaper wordpress theme for your project. from the first link. Since , I am the developer of this theme thus i can not post my link in this thread but you can explore the same theme from my website at binarynote.com

rakesh kumar, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  8. Aviator Wayer

Aviator Wayer Banned

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to use Wallpapers Script designed for These kind of websites specially. Wordpress will add usual blog look to the website.

Aviator Wayer, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  9. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But WordPress is much more SEO friendlier which is why people want to use it compared to a dedicated wallpaper script which is usually buggy PHP and lacking in features and security.

Probably hence why the OP wants to run it on WordPress only..

Unfortunately there is a lack of good WordPress wallpaper site scripts (or plugins) but there are a ton of WordPress photoblogging and portfolio themes out there that are perfect for wallpaper sites.
    Nexgen Gallery is a WordPress plugin that can make your WP site a great wallpaper site.

You may find it more practical to find a good WP theme that is ideal for wallpapers but it needs to have all those aspect ratio options on it for all sized screens like PC's, tablets, iPhone's etc.

Thats what you need to find.

Mkcoy, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  10. getfreelikes

getfreelikes Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    On my website wallpapertemplates.com I will add very soon some wordpress wallpapers templates that can help anybody to make best wallpaper website online.

getfreelikes, Feb 22, 2014 IP
  11. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is for WordPress article sites? I like the demo a lot. But not them tags across the top. But this can be changed quite easily I presume?

Thanks

Mkcoy, Feb 22, 2014 IP
  12. getfreelikes

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Now are some wallpapers made it for avscripts.net wallpaper script, but I will add wordpress wallpaper themes on next friday.

I think to add 3 packages on my wallpaper templates website:

1. Buy a single theme for only $19 and will give you one free;
    2. Annual membership - $39 access to all our current themes for current and next wallpapers templates;
    3. Unlimited access $199 - life time membership to all our templates and plugin.

getfreelikes, Feb 22, 2014 IP
  13. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anyway sounds cool. But avscripts has no responsive designs really and not as SEO friendly yet :)

Mkcoy, Feb 22, 2014 IP
  14. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mkcoy, Feb 23, 2014 IP
  15. getfreelikes

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes
    Yes it is responsive template for WSS wallpaper script. However, the wallpaper script from avscripts.net can not be used for both mobile and desktop devices because of his crop image features. By default WSS will crop wallpapers center which will leave you with a mobile image that will not look very good. If your website is aimed to mobile visitors then you need to upload only vertical (Portrait) wallpapers and remove desktop resolutions from your script and if your website is aimed at desktop users then you only upload horizontal (Landscape) wallpapers and remove mobile resolutions from your script and template. That's why I stopped working for this wallpaper script and all themes from shop will be removed.

I'm working now to make a new original wordpress template based on bootstrap 3 and I need to know what features to add to this theme, like bulk uploads and auto post from folder images, auto descriptions and tags based on image name, category, folder name, ajax navigations and filters for resolutions (this will show only wallpapers with resolutions that user will select), unlimited colors with color picker for header, backgrounds, and other features.

Please tell me what features you would like to have this new wordpress wallpaper template.

Thanks.

getfreelikes, Feb 23, 2014 IP
  16. snodialove

snodialove Member

Best Answers:
    you should search Google wallpapers script there you will watch some such site which in you may pick a beautiful scripts :)

snodialove, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  17. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @ getfreelikes - Yes we want responsive design for avscripts WSS. The Simplex template is looking fine.
    Responsive, clean, modern feel. Looks good on iPhone and desktop.
    Only thing I found was there is no iPhone 5 size. There is iPhone.. Scratch that you have added iPhone 5 resolution now I see. :)
    But surely it is too big? Ie; http://www.dinmagazine.ro/preview/175/640x1136/santa-snail
    Perhaps it looks smaller on the iPhone.

Anyway, I cannot really think of anything. I think it has everything already.
    Other than. Recently Viewed images to show up in the sidebar.
    And people to be able to "favorite" wallpapers without being logged in that also will show up in the sidebar.
    Also, is it possible to make the thumbnails on the homepage smaller and have more of them?
    And I can't see the point in the eye that hovers over the image, on clicking on it all it does it show the same sized thumbnail.
    Could you perhaps change that to a favorite link instead so clicking on it saves it to a favorite list in the sidebar?

@ snodialove search "google wallpapers script" or search google for "wallpapers script"?
    Google don't do a wallpaper script love.

Mkcoy, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  18. bluffspot

bluffspot Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to see 3 images across for desktop preview. Also, I would be interested in buying a copy, but not interested in becoming a member, giving you my address, blood type, shoe size...

No offense, but I just want to buy the theme. I don't want to have to sign up for a one-off product.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
    bluffspot, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  19. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @bluffspot I am sure you can put any details. You dont HAVE to put your real name and address.

Mkcoy, Feb 24, 2014 IP
    bluffspot likes this.
  20. getfreelikes

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Any resolution can be added into script resolutions.php file from root, and can be modified to 320 x 568 px if you want.
    Recently Viewed images to owsh up in the sidebar. This can be easy done, need just a line of php code into right_sidebar.php file.
    This option is from the script himself, not one options, but can be done too.

Yes it is, you have to say what size you want and just replace in the script the number of new wallpapers.

I saw on other website a link in header "Your favorites" and don't need to be logged in to fav a wallpaper, I will try to modify the script and theme to do this.

getfreelikes, Feb 24, 2014 IP
    bluffspot likes this.