1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please suggess me about domain

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by liverpoon, Apr 29, 2009.

Now i want to create my own website. I think GoDaddy is very good but i'm not understand about domain name and host. If i buy domain name from GoDaddy and host too, it's good? please suggess me :confused:

liverpoon, Apr 29, 2009 IP
  2. bobchrist

bobchrist Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use domain suggestion tools such as nameboy.com which will help you to get an idea about the domain name you want to buy. There is no problem buying domain name from godaddy but I would suggest you to buy hosting elsewhere.

bobchrist, Apr 29, 2009 IP
  3. SiberForum

SiberForum Banned

Best Answers:
    You can buy domain name (register) and web hosting account in the diffrent place (recommended) and from the same company (not recommended)

SiberForum, Apr 29, 2009 IP
  4. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah its good coz its easy to manage the account.
    But if you prefer more affordable hosting,you should look at other hosting company.

mentos, Apr 29, 2009 IP
  5. drjupitor

drjupitor Banned

Best Answers:
    Nothing wrong in buying domain and hosting from same register.

drjupitor, Apr 29, 2009 IP
  6. adminfunda

adminfunda Peon

Best Answers:
    ya, there is nothing wrong at all in buying the domain & hosting from the same hosting company.
    Nameboy is good for name suggestion or alternatively u can use keyword in ur domain name(in case u r intrested). But as far as godaddy is concerned i suggest u better have a rethink on it.
    you may check this post though: blogfunda.com/blogging/think-green-before-deciding-on-your-web-host-must-read/

Sorry for the long link.

CHEERS

adminfunda, May 1, 2009 IP
  7. starfall87

starfall87 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it is less of a hassle to have your domain registered at one place and to have hosting at another. This way, you do not have to worry about your host holding your domain hostage when you need to upgrade hosting solutions or get a better price. :cool:

I suggest www.netfirms.com for domains. They have a descent rating with the BBB (B-) and a great price (especially if you find a coupon on the Internet). They are also a ICANN registrar.

starfall87, May 1, 2009 IP
  8. theangelcloset

theangelcloset Peon

Best Answers:
    You want people to suggest a domain name for you or to recommend a hosting company to buy your domain?

theangelcloset, May 2, 2009 IP