1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Some Help me My blog Good Traffic is low ......

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by peterson0, Oct 2, 2013.

Hello Digi Friends,

I have a seo submission list and informative my blog : allseosubmissionlist.blogspot.com My blog most of keywords in 1 to 3 pages but after 1 month in all tags and lots of traffic to low(600-700) 1 month ago my blog traffic is perday 2500 to5000 i have lots of try is recover so tell me What is main reason, Please give me best tips how will i got more traffic and page rank in my blog .............

peterson0, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  2. Ashton

Ashton Member

Best Answers:
    good content+backlinks i suggest manual one's that goes with your niche+ bookmarking+ social media . these are enough to get you some decent traffic

Ashton, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  3. adams201

adams201 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi peterson0 i have for you tips of seo backlinks+social media (facebook and twitter ...)+ commentluv (blogs) +keywords = more traffic
    good luck my friend

adams201, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  4. fgro

fgro Member

Best Answers:
    Commneting in other people blog, promoting in Facebook and Twitter, Links in your forum signature.

fgro, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  5. SASA Techno

SASA Techno Active Member

Best Answers:
    About a blog related so my opinion is add your post in daily bases and also add images i mean daily update is best efforts for blog marketing and relevant users select so that is the best point for blog submission.

SASA Techno, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  6. naveenjosh

naveenjosh Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have to first analyze you website or say blog that why your traffic dropped this much. I checked your website and its look is not user as well as SEO friendly. Blog is not browser compatible. The home page length is too long and after 6-7 scroll there is only 3-4 sections on right side. website them is black which don't allow to to stay on website so long. You need to first revamp your webblog and resolve the issues.

As per your information that you were ranking on 1st 3 pages in Google 1 month ago It may be possible that your were slapped by Google. 1st analyze your website than do anything.

Hope it helps.

naveenjosh, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  7. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure you aren’t indulged in any kind of web spam or link trading...Google is going really hard on webmasters employing illegitimate techniques to rank high.

Here is Google’s Matt Cutts helping you with more possible reasons for ranking drop:

C.Rebecca, Oct 8, 2013 IP