1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Show me how to edit this html Header

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by GulfJoinery, Oct 4, 2015.

Untitled-1.jpg

Ok

Iam trying to fix something in the header i have uploaded the photo which i explain all the details that i need to fix

First of all i need to Take from the Photo That i Write on it 1

To The Photo 2
    1. A where you can see the PICTURE i need to make the same bold and Separate Color
    2. B you can see the small backround i also need to do the same
    3. C You can see the images backround i need to add image backround
    4. D You can see the two writing on Red And gray i also need to add that

Here is the html code in the photo of 2

<CENTER><div class="g-layercontent">
        <h1 class="g-layercontent-title g-uppercase">PICTURE</h1>
        <h3 class="g-layercontent-title g-uppercase"></h3>
        <h5 class="g-layercontent-subtitle nomarginall">Looking for ideas for front doors, patio doors or interior doors?
    Browse the door designs below.</h5>

<a href="#" class="button button-3 button-xlarge"><i class="fa fa-image"></i> EXTERIOR DOORS</a>
    </div>
    </CENTER>
    HTML:

Please Show me how to do that im just new to the html world

Thankyou

GulfJoinery, Oct 4, 2015 IP
  2. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It is very hard to understand what you just tried to explain.
    -If you want the same text,background,or anything, make sure same styles stay applied-they are defined in css.

webcosmo, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  3. GulfJoinery

GulfJoinery Member

Best Answers:
    sorry for my bad english im trying my best to explain it :)

simply i need the same header of the first one i just post the code of mine which it is the second one so what i need to add more code to get it the same first one..

hopefully this time you could understand it :)

GulfJoinery, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  4. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Your markup is almost as bad as your broken Engrish. This is 2015 not 1997, why does that even have a center tag? How can you have a h3 when there's no H2? Or a H5 without a H4? What makes ANY of those the "start of new sections of the page"?!? What's with all the re-re halfwit presentational classes? (particularly on tags that shouldn't even NEED classes?!?)

I still can't decipher what you are asking, but if that's the markup throw it in the trash, LEARN HTML and start over! If the rest of whatever you are working on remotely resembles that train wreck of how not to write a website found in your little snippet, the whole thing should be taken 'round back o' the woodshed with a 12 gauge and put down like Old Yeller.

deathshadow, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  5. GulfJoinery

GulfJoinery Member

Best Answers:

Dear i can use exactly the same way and even more to reply back to you but i do respect the rules on this website so next time if you got a Useful think to add then do it Instead of offending others

just ignore the whole Questions and reply what dose this mean ?
    Dose this forum for people like me or maybe im in the wrong area ?

GulfJoinery, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  6. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You're in the right place, but with your broken English we cannot figure out what it is you are even asking -- and the code you did present is such an outdated mess of nonsense, it belongs in the rubbish bin.

Assuming by "2" you mean the bottom half of the image you posted, there are a TON of questions we need answered before we can tell you what the proper markup should be, much less how to style it. Is that all ACTUALLY a heading for a section? If so is it the main heading of the page under which everything is a subsection (h1) or a subsection (h2..h6)? Is that a heading and it's content (h# + p) or all one heading for some other content on the page (h# + small)?

Do you even understand what numbered headings are? What they MEAN? It looks like in that code they were chosen for their default appearance instead of their meaning, which is why H1+H3+H5 is gibberish broken nonsense.

Lands sake it has a CENTER tag!

You are providing little to no meaningful information, gibberish nonsensical HTML, none of the style being applied to it, and then asking in a near indecipherable broken English. We're supposed to help you HOW exactly?

deathshadow, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  7. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Learn some basic html.
    Copy the same classes(in which styles should be) of the wanted element to the one you want to be the same styled. If something for example has class .red{color:red} that means it's text will be red. You can add that class to all elements that you want to be red.

webcosmo, Oct 6, 2015 IP