1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please share the best websites you have ever seen, those amazing breathtaking sites!

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by richardm55, Jun 10, 2012.

I would like to introduce this thread for sharing here the best created websites. You can just write down the link to them or maybe the sites with links to those amazing sites.
    We as websites designers need some ideas for building our websites and if we have more and better ones helps us in creating better sites.

So please don't hesitate to share your information what you saw somewhere in internet or somewhere else. Let's exchange our ideas to help us to create better websites:cool:

Personally, I like those websites with 3D effects and I have noticed that these effects are often made graphically with using shades and perspective. Let's also share how to make stunning website, too.

richardm55, Jun 10, 2012 IP
  2. D3rek

D3rek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    D3rek, Jun 10, 2012 IP
  3. richardm55

richardm55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you Derek for sharing it

4. creativesweb

creativesweb Peon

Best Answers:
    creativesweb, Jun 10, 2012 IP
  5. richardm55

richardm55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Really cool site. It is so good because it based on Flash which is not liked by SEO, unfortunately.