1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review...

Discussion in 'Websites' started by UltimateFreebies, Feb 5, 2008.

Hey guys,

Just started branching out to other means of generating revenue online. I am not fully complete with this site. It was built off a template, but I'm more concerned about how things are placed and if the content available is effective. Just testing the waters.

http://www.workathomecompanies.net

Any suggestions would be awesome :)

UltimateFreebies, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  2. nuclearwerewolf

nuclearwerewolf Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok.

Take this with a "grain of salt" or, consider this positive criticism (preferably).
    I know you are more concerned about how things are placed and if the content available is effective.
    Problem...
    The generic template causes my already short attention span, to be shorter?
    I had a near death migraine attempting to focus on the content, but, here is my outtake of content:

The layout of the content is proper; Left Line "Catch Article Link" then Links(Directory) and the always popular Sponsor Links. The topics Links (TOP) are also proper. This is good in your case but I will note that once again, generic is not always best. Spice it up. Add Topics that are less generic IE: where 'Programs' is listed : Change to :: Program Reviews (as listed in the filler).
    Add images to help the user enjoy your content or "Obtain The Gist" of your content. Little helpful icons that change color when hovered, Images that enhance the novels of text they are about to read and of course something an actual site logo.

Oh; one more thing you may want to cut. I got the point of "Join Our Newsletter" the first page. Contact "US" should have that on it. If placed elsewhere, I suggest a nifty image link and an ALT of "Join Our Newsletter"

nuclearwerewolf, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  3. seo-monitors

seo-monitors Member

Best Answers:
    1. You have 404 error – getpaidto.html
    2. Why do you need newsletter form on several pages ? maybe because you do not have enough content ?
    3. You said it is template but content is good – I do not see 200 words per page – this is what we do.
    4. But I see that you have copied articles from the other sites – this is how you want to make money on your site?

... [Internet-and-Businesses-Online:paid-Surveys] You are not going to become a millionaire by doing surveys! This work-at-home opportunity represents a way to ... get a steady, regular income and it is influenced by several factors. ...
    http:// ezinearticles.com /?expert=Bogdan_Enache -

... First of all let me start off by telling you that you are not going to become a millionaire by doing surveys! This work-at-home opportunity represents a way ...
    http:// ezinearticles.com /?Online-Paid-Surveys-Lets-Get-Started!&id=930352 -

seo-monitors, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  4. Valdor

Valdor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello. the colour is a bit to gay for my liking, I would try to add more graphics to the front page. The site works well and is very good.

Valdor, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  5. jaakko

jaakko Peon

Best Answers:
    red color, nice

jaakko, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  6. dave999

dave999 Peon

Best Answers:
    i think there should be some stuff on the sides

dave999, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  7. UltimateFreebies

UltimateFreebies Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the constructive criticism. I am still working on this site, so I apologize for the dead links on a couple spots.

UltimateFreebies, Feb 14, 2008 IP