1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by PRBot.Com, Sep 13, 2004.

Would you fine people be kind enough to give me your objective review of my site?

http://www.pennystocksmaster.com

I just redesigned it a few days ago.

Max

PRBot.Com, Sep 13, 2004 IP
  2. KeepItSimple

KeepItSimple Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

Maybe you could express what in particular on your site you would like feedback on. SEO? Design/layout? Programming?

KeepItSimple, Sep 13, 2004 IP
  3. mhdoc

mhdoc Tauren

Best Answers:
    On Firefox the text in the center box is getting outside the borders on both left and right.

"Main Menue" should be "Main Menu"

The picture of the kid in the logo is an immediate turn-off for me. Maybe it's because I have some white hair myself, but I don't believe anyone that young has a clue about investments. That may not be true for your target market of course.

mhdoc, Sep 13, 2004 IP
  4. dhruv

dhruv Peon

Best Answers:
    I think this site has a good clean design

dhruv, Sep 15, 2004 IP
  5. PRBot.Com

PRBot.Com Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks very much.

I am a IE user and I optimize my websites for IE. I don't care for Firefox or any other browser except a LITTLE about Netscape.

If someone wants to use an off the wall browser that is their problem. Firefox does nothing for me and never will.

MOST of my clients are investors and business people and according to my website server stats 86% of my visitors use IE and 8% Netscape, so I am happy with that.

PRBot.Com, Sep 15, 2004 IP