1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review

Discussion in 'Websites' started by qdungeng, Jul 5, 2017.

Please review our website http://www.southeastasiatravel.us

Thanks

qdungeng, Jul 5, 2017 IP
  2. Blank ™

Blank ™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. Move Search box to a different position or remove ads surrounding it - barely visible;
    2. Menu entries should accept a click w/o choosing a sub-menu;
    3. Change font. I thought I'd really want to read some of the articles, but as my eyes started to hurt ..

Blank ™, Jul 5, 2017 IP
  3. MotoJao

MotoJao Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. You need more content in each article. The articles do not give much information about the destinations. I think the bounce rate will be very high if you leave the content as is.
    2. Use some great videos in your content
    2. You need to check your grammar, I think there are some real issues with that.
    3. I think you should change the fonts
    4. Monetize with some ebooks you can sell with travel destinations in Asia or how to get cheap flights ect.

I like the design of the site, but I´m not really a fan of Adsense ads. It makes your site look a bit cluttered.

I love travel sites, so I think if you change a few things I´ll be one of your happy readers :)

MotoJao, Jul 6, 2017 IP
  4. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Site looks Cool and simple
    Slow Loading Speed
    Empty Alt attributes
    Website Tracking Code is Missing
    Social is good

Sumit_Singh, Jul 8, 2017 IP
  5. CUTA

CUTA Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use another domain extention. US means for America, since your site is about asia, it's better you use a generic domain extension or something like .asia, because your site is a travelling site which usually targets the entire world. Domain extensions like US is better, if you do a business targeting Americans only.!

CUTA, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  6. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I assume that your intention with the travelling site is to reach people all over the world who are interested in travelling. Therefore I would advice you, just as @CUTA has done above, to find another domain ending. You should check if .com or .asia are available. When you only use .us it feels that you are only focused on people from that certain area. So I think a generic domain ending can give you more traffic.

Then if you want to make your content stand out more, you should include videos. If you create a video on Youtube, you can embed it on your website. Regarding the grammar part that @MotoJao highlighted, it should be mentioned that we all can make grammatical errors. But to eliminate this risk you should use Grammarly or another similar service. By doing this you can rest assured that from a grammar perspective, the text is perfect. Also it has a SEO value to check the text for grammar.

MrKing01, Jul 20, 2017 IP