1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review while having fun

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by AmuseYourBrain, Feb 15, 2017.

Hello again. I started new and first channel on YouTube. Only positive stuff for this cruel world. Please come and comment if you like it. I really doing my best to make channel where people will come to rest there brains :). Enjoy

Type AmuseYourBrain on YouTube

AmuseYourBrain, Feb 15, 2017 IP
  2. AmuseYourBrain

AmuseYourBrain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Me again. Need advice from you for future. I would like for start more subscribers. Do you have idea how to increase that? Thanks guys

AmuseYourBrain, Feb 16, 2017 IP
  3. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hm. I get no results for AmuseYourBrain on YouTube.

JoeSpirit, Feb 16, 2017 IP
  4. AmuseYourBrain

AmuseYourBrain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello. Thank you for your time to check. Sorry to hear that. Newbie mistake. Try this UCxEmDeuXHvCs_NDIhxMuZ8g
    THANK YOU

5. AmuseYourBrain

AmuseYourBrain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    And forgot to say - please be honest about liking or disliking the content. Best regards

6. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Took a look.

I think your site would serve as a mental rest area for someone who needs to give his brain a break.
    It's not one that I personally want to visit often because I'd lose too much time that I can spend more productively elsewhere. It looks good and I believe there's an audience for your content. You need to find that audience.

But that's my opinion. I'm an outdoor person and try to spend most of my time there. My mind relaxes when I hear birds chirping, watch an Eagle in flight, or see a doe calling its fawn into the woods toward safety.

The time I spend online I prefer to focus toward my business goals, and I work toward spending as little time doing that as I possibly can.

JoeSpirit, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  7. AmuseYourBrain

AmuseYourBrain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all, thank you very much for your time. Second thank you for reply like that. Yes, that is opinion i was trying to get. I am also not indoor fan. This channel is something i love to see grow, and I must say i am proud. But maybe would not be bad idea in next videos to put outdoor relaxing sounds (birds, water...). Why not. When people thinking about correct answer in riddles best sounds would be nature sounds. But nature is something that nothing can replace. Thank you again for your opinion and hope you will return to my channel. Best regards

AmuseYourBrain, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  8. AmuseYourBrain

AmuseYourBrain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Someone else maybe to give personal opinion, and of course to help with viewing :)

AmuseYourBrain, Feb 19, 2017 IP
  9. Positive sadekul

Positive sadekul Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    And forgot to say - please be honest about liking or disliking the content. Best regards

Positive sadekul, Mar 31, 2017 IP