1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review web site CCcamserver.com

Discussion in 'Websites' started by 6uven, Oct 1, 2015.

Hello Everyone

Please review a website http://cccamserver.com and share some suggestions or feedback for improvement.

Thanks

About Us

CCcamServer.com provides one of the most objector Cccam Servers in Europe, basecally meant for satellite receivers

Server CCcam, our goal was to create an alternative to traditional, dish-based TV broadcasting, and our concept has since proven its worth and given many thousand people an opportunity to watch TV from their native regions.

We receive a wide range of channels from the World and make them available for our users via the internet. Our users view our TV channels using either a physical set top box .

CCcam Free, all our equipment and broadcast servers are located in United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Africa, and our customers are based in many different parts of the world.

6uven, Oct 1, 2015 IP
  2. JohnScott

JohnScott Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Are you asking for a review or making a sales pitch?

JohnScott, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  3. Activist_Forum

Activist_Forum Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    review link does not even exists!

Activist_Forum, Oct 11, 2015 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I have no idea what you are selling having viewed your site and read gibberish such as

sarahk, Oct 11, 2015 IP
    JohnScott likes this.
  5. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    They're selling illegal cable/satellite TV, basically. I'm not entirely sure what they do, but I would suspect some kind of streaming service (or a simple card scam, where you get a counterfeit card).
    The site is horrible, if you click in on one of the packages they sell, you can barely read the text - slightly darker grey on slightly lighter grey does NOT make readable text. And the language is worse than Google translate.

PoPSiCLe, Oct 11, 2015 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You didn't like
    I'm always very careful about visiting streaming sites - down here the Govt can close your ISP account and we don't have hundreds of ISPs!

sarahk, Oct 11, 2015 IP
  7. JohnScott

JohnScott Notable Member

Best Answers:
    JohnScott, Oct 11, 2015 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Kim DotCom lives here - you get lots of changes when the FBI moves in!
    they pretty much only monitor theft of IP but they have pretty broad sweeping rights. I would like to think that they'd only act where there was an obvious problem and that they don't go looking for trouble.

sarahk, Oct 11, 2015 IP
  9. JohnScott

JohnScott Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So kind of like the US. ... When I visited I felt very... what's the word? Free? Compared to the US, police presence was unnoticeable on the streets. The only thing that hinted at surveillance was one time in Wellington, I stopped at a red light and it stayed red for like 10 minutes. This was a couple days after I read an article in the NZ paper about how they have the power to keep red lights red when the people monitoring CCTV cameras think a drunk is at the wheel. Not sure what really happened there. I like t think it was just a very long red light.
    :)

JohnScott, Oct 11, 2015 IP
  10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I've never heard that one!

We have a bit of cctv which works well although guys like Mathieu Bastareaud would claim it works too well. We have pretty active gun control down here so you don't get gun toting nutters (or 2 year olds after going through Mum's handbag) like the US does. You mostly just see them on the roads or if you've actually called them up.

sarahk, Oct 11, 2015 IP
  11. JohnScott

JohnScott Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Sarah,

I'm not a fan of guns, nor of gun laws. I think both are the 100% right answer to the wrong question. When I visit the US, I am immediately accosted with a sense of grievance and its concomitant entitlement. That is - to paint with a broad brush - Americans are more inclined to believe in something called "justice" and believe that they have been denied it. They are therefore entitled to rectify the situation by their own means. That is crime.

From what I have seen of New Zealand, it is more similar to Japan than the US with regard to "justice." Japanese do not see themselves as victims, and therefore do not seen themselves as entitled to act on behalf of justice.

The first time I heard this explanation of crime in America, I denied it vehemently. So I would be surprised if anybody shared this view.

JohnScott, Oct 12, 2015 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  12. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    The view that Americans are mainly entitled morons? I think about 300 million people will disagree with you on that, the rest of the world will go "yeah, that's about it". ;)

PoPSiCLe, Oct 12, 2015 IP
    sarahk likes this.