1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review Ultimatefreehost Free Hosting

Discussion in 'Websites' started by jyotirmoy99, May 19, 2014.

Ultimatefreehost.com is an free hosting company in india , basicaly its 8 months old and has 2000 clients overall. It is co branded by youhosting and hosted by godaddy.I need some reviews positive and negative both so that i can improve my business.Thank you in advance.

website url http://ultimatefreehost.com

jyotirmoy99, May 19, 2014 IP
  2. Premium_Domain_sales

Premium_Domain_sales Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not bad. Need to be more premium look on signup page.

Out of curiosity, how did you earn from this website?

Premium_Domain_sales, May 21, 2014 IP
  3. xXxpert

xXxpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Nice Layout, However as above person mentioned "Signup Page" needs improvement.
    Also on home page, when scroll down your top nav overlapping the social bar let left

xXxpert, May 21, 2014 IP
  4. jyotirmoy99

jyotirmoy99 Member

Best Answers:
    Actually i earn from google adsense :) but as a new site my earning is not more. ($.5 -$1) per day i hope it will increase when the site will 2 or 3 years old :) i put ads on my home page but i do not provide ads in my clients domain

jyotirmoy99, May 21, 2014 IP
  5. xtremes1993

xtremes1993 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have got a nice website there. Everything looks great. Your website theme, your design, the logo, the stuff. Everything is organized properly. You have client's feedback there. You have put the ads properly. I like the home page slider and menu also. There is also sitemap. What does a website need more? Nice work.

xtremes1993, May 21, 2014 IP
  6. mediahost

mediahost Active Member

Best Answers:
    Okay. I see a lot of places where you can improve on your landing page. There are a ton of redundancies in the wording. For example, on the front page, I see that you wrote "Free Php Mysql Cpanel Hosting For Free". You don't need the second "For Free" at the end of that phrase, it makes the site look less legit. Under that, in the 3 bullet points, you can improve the wording there to highlight what potential users are looking for. Maybe you can write:
    1. 20 GB disk space
    2. 200 GB of bandwidth
    3. Powered by cPanel
    The current format (with the commas) make the bullet points look cluttered. What's the point of the bullets if you are writing everything you can by adding commas?

Making these kinds of changes to the front page will probably increase sign up percentage.

mediahost, May 22, 2014 IP
  7. jazzyjmnote

jazzyjmnote Banned

Best Answers:
    Advertise on Social Media and it will grow faster. I suggest to take down Adsense as it posses risk of getting banned as people might host adult content or invalid clicks will be there from children looking for free hosting on internet.

jazzyjmnote, May 24, 2014 IP