1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review this website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Misteya, Aug 7, 2017.

Hi! I want to ask you about this website. What do you think about it? Is this website useful and well designed? https://www.timer4web.com/domain
    SEMrush

Misteya, Aug 7, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. EdEvans

EdEvans Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there, I've took a look on their website and also tried their tool called 'history', in the search window typed in the website names which I really know exist but results showed they have no any data. But when went into more deep search I've had a results. Not 100% sure but I think theiy are giving you the data about sites which are for sale. My first search was based on the websites which still exist but the second one on the 'For sale'. But have to say that even some 'for sale' haven't been given any results. If you are looking to purchase some franchise or revelant website to your niche that website can help you to make a decision. It's my pure opinion on the look of 'About us' - not quite appealing but the rest seems ok. Hope it helps, but also looking forward to what others will say.

EdEvans, Aug 7, 2017 IP
  3. tomasantunes

tomasantunes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think the search box and URLs could be smaller

tomasantunes, Aug 7, 2017 IP