1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review Synapse Design for my India client?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by mridu, Sep 25, 2012.

My prospective client from India has liked a website "synapse design" url being www. synapse - da. com (please remove spaces before opening in browser) and want me to check opinion of SEO experts, whether this site is SEO friendly or not, as it has used many flash etc on the home page. A quick suggestion would help.

I did my home work, checked its cache version and didn't find any good portion of SEO done on this website. But my client wants few different opinion. Some help would be grateful.

mridu, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  2. Scott R

Scott R Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I can't say that I'm a experts lol, but this site could use a lot more SEO work.

Scott R, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  3. mridu

mridu Peon

Best Answers:
    I share your views Scott, the home page itself has no seo done what soever, but apart from SEO the design of the website also doesn't seems to be very promising. I mean would rate it on 3/10.

mridu, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  4. RoundShots

RoundShots Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think it's a bad idea to use a black background. If it's for a serious company, better to use light colors (white, light blue for exemple), to leave a good feeling to the visitors. If you really want dark colors, then use some light grey.

For Seo, it will work, you have meta tags, and it's just a matter of time. You must concentrate of the aspect for now, make it attractive for your visitors, no need to spend alot in design, it can be a simple and clear one :)

RoundShots, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  5. mridu

mridu Peon

Best Answers:
    Apart from the color scheme and the content layout I'm also not convinced about the layout and the information displayed on the website. Not just this site, but I can mention many corporate sites, which have very un-professional look. My client's idea is to identify such sites and pitch them for their improvement with a custom plan. Not sure how this would turn up but while finding I came across many such sites.

mridu, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  6. 24wallpapers

24wallpapers Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't mind me but in one words " Your Website Need bits of proper layout " . You website buttons look :)

you Recently worked On Marketing :p

24wallpapers, Sep 29, 2012 IP