1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review Sitesigs.Com Website information and forum

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by B1gft, May 7, 2010.

The site is a forum where webmasters can put links to their news, articles, posts ect, under their category. As webmasters add new content to their site, they can leave a summery on sitesigs with links.

Readers can then look at the categories that interest them and see a summery of all new postings in websites under that category. So instead of clicking through lots of websites, to see up dates they can see up dates, from numerous websites in one spot, sitesigs.
    Readers can recommend or look for particular websites easily, because its all under categories.

This site is just new, (today) and all work is not done on it yet, (have to put banner up and a couple of plugins) but we have a lot of people on facebook waiting for it to be finished so the next few days it will (hopefully) have a lot of hits. The idea has got a lot of positive feed back.

Feed back is mixed on the colours so I would like you feed back. To much blue?
    I would like feedback on the idea? Also any other feed back would be great.

I need to fill it before the launch date, so please feel free to put your information in under your suitable category.
    Please read the FAQ before posting.

Sorry no adult or Wartz

Thanks for any advice.
    www.sitesigs.com

Last edited: May 7, 2010
    B1gft, May 7, 2010 IP
  2. Stealth777

Stealth777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ahh, running SMF, good choice. I think the red borders throw off the theme a bit. You should change the red border to the background color, and add a logo. Other than that it looks good.

Stealth777, May 7, 2010 IP