1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review sites :)

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Dravitoz, Aug 30, 2019.

Hi guys,

Please review these websites:

https://www.peers24.club
    https://jobsearch.peers24.club

Thanks a million good people.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
    Dravitoz, Aug 30, 2019 IP
  2. mrdo

mrdo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fist time I see a cookies alert on top :D:D:D

mrdo, Aug 31, 2019 IP
  3. Dravitoz

Dravitoz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Where should it be? Lol

Dravitoz, Aug 31, 2019 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The first site told me nothing... I could join the dots but there was no "sell" to get me on board.

So I registered and was told about what I didn't have - connections and posts - but no link to "add one now".

Your post told me more about the site than I got from the home page.

upload_2019-9-1_12-49-48.png

The jobsearch site lacks pizazz and needs more ability to filter by job type - check out seek.co.nz for inspiration.
    I did pick a job but when I clicked on apply it took me to another website - since you're a meta site you probably need to sell why it's worthwhile using your site rather than going direct to the jobmail site.

upload_2019-9-1_12-53-40.png

sarahk, Aug 31, 2019 IP
  5. Dravitoz

Dravitoz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi @sarahk,
    Hi @sarahk

Firstly, thank you so much for the feedback - you are such a 5 star contributor that I should tell you :)

But deviating from this post for a second I sincerely hope we get one over the All Blacks when we (Springboks) open our Rugby World Cup 2019 campaign, Japan. Lol, sure you agree we cannot settle for a 16-16 draw when the global showpiece commences :) It is going to be a tough match but good luck to both teams and as for the Cricket World Cups I want to tell you that as from the last campaign I will support two nations moving forward in the ICC World Cups and that is New Zealand and South Africa as the only two remaining test nations that haven't won the world cup, behind Black Caps and Proteas. Congrats on the Netball World Cup feat, we also came so close against Australia and at least you did us (Proteas) a favor by beating Australia in the final :)

Back to the post, site 2 (Jobs Search Network) it is just a simple job search publisher - what happens after you click on the link its outside of our jurisdiction. We simply publish what we receive from our sources based on user's geolocation or registered network (country). You'll notice that regions filtered are South African (default) and ask users to sign up to their respective networks to access jobs specific to their country or network. We could have simply added a Countries list but that would be a dead give away and not get subscriptions at all. Also when you sign in, under Jobs (SHARED TOPICS) is where you will be able to filter jobs for your specific region or network (country).

Regarding site 2, massive feedback can't takeaway the points you mentioned and work around in progress. Two things though, 1) Should the "no posts" or "no connections" alerts be taken away all together and be placed in their respective sections e.g. Connections or Posts? I think that would make a lot of sense than bombarding users on landing that they have no posts or connections blah blah :)

Regarding site 2 still, @sarahk let us reverse the tables a bit here because I really want to work on this and be honest with me. If you landed on Twitter or Facebook for the first time, never seen them before what would be your first general impression and hope this will also assist others on this forum evaluating the site (not that I am comparing - please note). I honestly want to get the homepage right and will also think about what you mentioned about the post revealing so much than the homepage :)

@sarahk I want to share my South African number on Whatsapp with you if you don't mind, need to work with someone on this and do value your feedback so much you have no idea having interacted with you before. Please let me know if I can do so.

Thank you so much good people.

P.S. I have invited you on Peers24 Network to connect @sarahk you can check your registered email or sign in.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
    Dravitoz, Sep 1, 2019 IP
  6. YOSA77

YOSA77 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hmmmm not interesting at all ,sorry

YOSA77, Sep 1, 2019 IP
  7. bilaldz

bilaldz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It looks like your site is not interesting

bilaldz, Sep 1, 2019 IP
  8. Dravitoz

Dravitoz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    "It looks like..." Okay, so what do we do now? *big smile*

I picked up your visit log. Your bounce rate was 100% on your 2 visit logs. This is equivalent to how long it took you to visit the site compared to how long it might have taken you to type your response. Guess my point is, make an effort next time * big smile *

Google definition "review": a formal assessment of something with the intention of instituting change if necessary.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2019
    Dravitoz, Sep 1, 2019 IP