1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review - SEO Blog Posts

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by JV35, Feb 2, 2021.

Hey, Thanks for reading. This site is meant to make it easier to narrow down the perfect content writer based on education and life experiences so people don't have to search thousands of freelance profiles because I've already reviewed and presented the best.

As usual, during the buildout, I decided to add a separate blog to showcase additional content I write that isn't a freelance writer review. Things like writing tips, SEO tips, product reviews are added there. I also added a store where I can sell my own, personally crafted, downloadable blog post articles.

I've added a social presence, however, I've only created an account on Facebook so far and haven't placed it on the site yet. I just haven't found the right plugin yet for social buttons that I like, but I have been posting to the page.

I installed an FAQ plugin to answer questions as I find them, in hopes of creating additional opportunities to acquire traffic. It's there, I just haven't made it public yet. I'm struggling with ways to implement it so, ideas on that would great.

What do you think? How have I done so far? I'd like to know your ideas, suggestions, and what you think could enhance the website.

The link to the site is in my signature, or you could type in [SEO blog posts . com] (no spaces)

Thanks in advance,
    ~Justin

JV35, Feb 2, 2021 IP
  2. UpgradeIT.ro

UpgradeIT.ro Member

Best Answers:
    Try to create a more brandable logo where you include only the name of the site, not the whole url, you have too many ads in the header of the site, it would be advisable to insert ads in the tools of the site and not on the index.

UpgradeIT.ro, Nov 25, 2021 IP
  3. Emre KRMN

Emre KRMN Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I suggest you change the site design and logo

Emre KRMN, Jan 19, 2022 IP