1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review our website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by sisatel, Aug 10, 2018.

sisatel, Aug 10, 2018 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You already lost one potential customer, ME.

Your page took FOUR (4) MINUTES to load on a highspeed cable connection. Do you really want to CHASE potential customers away?

I did not look under the hood to see what the problems are, but I bet that you have umpteen million javascript and css files for NOTHING. You most likely also have oodles of BLOATED images slowing things down.

The FIRST thing you need to do is fix the page load issue. Nothing else matters if the viewers LEAVE before the page finishes loading. Once you have the speed issue fixed, come back and ask again. No one, including me, is going spend FOUR MINUTES waiting for each page to load just so that your page can be reviewed.

mmerlinn, Aug 10, 2018 IP
  3. anna30

anna30 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fix the loading time of your website.

anna30, Aug 14, 2018 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    wow, Koh Samui didn't look like that 25 years ago.

your first issue is the load time. Some of it is bloated images but the rest is just bad hosting.
    Let us know when that's sorted and we'll look at the rest of the site.

sarahk, Aug 14, 2018 IP
  5. sisatel

sisatel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Sir

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2018
    sisatel, Aug 20, 2018 IP
  6. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Axe that stupid "loading" script garbage. If you need to show a loading progress bar there is something WRONG with the size of the bloody site! More so when it seems to also break usage on Firefox.

MORE so if you're also wasting scripting on lazy loading the images -- leaving me wondering just what in the blazes it was wasting a minute and a half on loading!

The design itself suffers from inaccessible undersized "fixed metric" (aka pixel) font-sizes, broken layout methodology, and some places of dubious colour contrast in terms of legibility... the lack of document structure (aka proper use of headings) also makes it difficult to navigate via means other than mouse/touch.

Most notable breakage being the menu half-off the screen and any attempts at being responsive below 1920px wide being broken to nonexistent.

Only further exacerbated by the entire site being built with CSR (client-side rendering) with NO scripting off fallbacks, giving users who block or don't have JavaScript the middle finger. There's a reason that site-building methodology is broken garbage and anyone telling you it isn't is either stupid or trying to sell you something. A user on bandwidth limited mobile shouldn't be shoved into the choice between using up a tenth of their data plan visiting your page, or getting a big blank white page of nothing!

Considering the page only has 16 content images/media elements and less than 5k of HTML, we can tell it has MAJOR development issues when wasting 205k of markup on delivering it... the pathetic part being around two-thirds of that markup seems to be scripttardery on a page that doesn't even warrant the PRESENCE of JavaScript! That's 10k of code's flipping JOB!

I'm not even going to go any further into this, as it's such a train wreck laundry list of how NOT to build a website, the only real advice I have is to take it 'round back o' the woodshed with a 30-06 and put it down like Old Yeller. Bullet to the brain is the fastest fix for this one.

The sad part being I bet dimes to dollars some know-nothing convinced you (or your developer) that all that pointless code-bloat scripting and server-load inducing AJAX was going to be "faster", "more efficient" or "easier to maintain" -- when all it has done is the exact opposite -- flipping the bird at visitors whilst at it.

deathshadow, Aug 21, 2018 IP
  7. sbsl

sbsl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No Social Media Profiles only Empty Images. Less Informative! I bet you are going to lose leads to your competitors.

sbsl, Aug 22, 2018 IP
  8. Arun Kumar Soni

Arun Kumar Soni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Along with page load speed, do proper on-page optimization as well as of-page to improve the traffic to the website.

Arun Kumar Soni, Aug 22, 2018 IP
  9. starwin369

starwin369 Member

Best Answers:
    No contact us page and about us page... Social media pages are blank... which doesn't let user to trust the site... Trust factor on site is missing...

starwin369, Aug 23, 2018 IP