1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review new publishing platform

Discussion in 'Websites' started by IG2010, Mar 24, 2013.

hi, please have a look

http://cpchits.com

all feedback are appreciated as long as they are constructive

IG2010, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  2. McLeanMeister06

McLeanMeister06 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Very clean site and simple

I currently need a website like yours to earn money for my website, So I will give it a go.

Also a live chat is always good for affiliate websites, also maybe a section that explains why you are better than everyone else.

McLeanMeister06, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  3. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your suggestions, taking note

IG2010, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  4. kefren

kefren Member

Best Answers:
    Hi.

I have no clue what it does on the first page.

"WELCOME TO CPCHITS.COM: Fresh and innovative publishing platform."

Right, and...

Maybe a 1- do this, 2- do that, 3- we do this, 4- you get that.

Find some better testimonials, links pictures etc.

You might need to build up the trust of the site. I trust Google, why should I trust you? You have to convince me.

Basic logo?

Regards.

kefren, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  5. Feriscool

Feriscool Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Fix your checkboxes.

Other than that, looks nice.

Feriscool, Mar 25, 2013 IP
    IG2010 likes this.
  6. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @Feriscool, thank you for you suggestions, though I am using chrome and I don't see any problem so maybe you could tell me what is your browser.

@Kefren, I asked for constructive comments, yours make non sense, obviously not been online long enough to know how some sites have started (as far as I remember your 1-2-3-4 points have never show up on adsense, but well, maybe I don't see things that you do)

Also you trust Goggle, obviously like 99% of people out there since they are number one for years, so I am not comparing cpchits to adsense, sorry but I am down to earth, testimonials are fake right now, site is still on beta testing and I don't even think they will remain anyway, a trusted website doesn't need testimonials (most of the times are fake and cannot be trusted), by the way, why do you need pictures on testimonials, if you fancy showing your face on internet it's down to you not everyone though.

As for logo I agree, but I am very undecided yet as what it should look

IG2010, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  7. Feriscool

Feriscool Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm using firefox.

Feriscool, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  8. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, checking on Firefox right now, I just checked on explorer and everything seems ok too

IG2010, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  9. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok I see now on Firefox, there is a problem, thank you

IG2010, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  10. Feriscool

Feriscool Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No problem.

Feriscool, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  11. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It looks great, nice color choice, just i believe it needs some graphics, screenshots, just my oppinion.

webcosmo, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  12. kefren

kefren Member

Best Answers:
    Hi ig2010

I quoted the first thing I saw which was what the site is about. But that one line of text doesn't say to me that much.

What I am eluding to is the fact that when you go onto your site there is an assumption that people automatically know what the site is about. You have to hunt for that information. Everything should be there in easy to read format. What does the site offer, what can I get out of it. Those are the questions that need to be answered. And your eyeballs need to easily find that info.

On the flip site I go off Adwords/ Adsense because that is the biggest player in the industry whether we want them to be or not, they have the market share. So you have to convince people to use your site instead of Googles or your next competitor. Because your name doesn't have the credibility as Google you need then to build trust. Testimonials can be faked but also they tend to add some weight. The testimonial can be anything you like, even video. But there has to be something on your site which states that the site works and is worth it to gain a much larger user base in the future.

The 1,2,3,4 thing is about ease of giving over information to the visitors to your site. So for example, a big number 1 graphic which says "see how you too can get XYZ from our website". A number 2 graphic would then state "sign up for XYZ bonus". A big number 3 graphic to state "start making money" etc. It is just one way. Simple easy ways to control what visitors do on your site, making navigation simple and easy. Go to cj.com and see how an affiliate company works out how to sign up publishers and advertisers on the same page- big graphics, smiling people, quoted text.

This also goes for some of the text used. So, under the "high paying rates" section, it states

"We believe that webmasters are doing enough hard work to get some decent revenues, you can select either global network or keyword based advertising"

But that doesn't really covey to the user what "high paying rates" means. An average percentage might work. Or "highest in the industry".

Under the title "Quality advertising"

"We carefully choose our publishers and advertisers, we strive to bring the best of advertising at the best rates. Get paid what your website worth!"

Apart from the grammar, state something like "our staff uses a 67 point system to target the best advertisers in each niche field".

Also what will you link the bottom active links to? A more detailed version of what they mean?

Add trust to everything that you do.

The site is clean and it could work, but you are up against competition in that niche and all I am trying to do is to review a website, beta or not and at the same time help the publisher get the best website for their time and effort.

Regards.

kefren, Mar 27, 2013 IP
    IG2010 likes this.
  13. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I understand your though but once again, some of your points cannot be applied for some obvious reasons that you don't get.

Basically this site was supposed to receive a slider (graphics as you state it) , well, check most of publishing platform and tell me how many does have that, not many, why? ressources, when a site like that works, we are talking about a huge amount of traffic generated in and out thus putting too many images on the site will definitly use too much bandwith, yet I agree, it would be cool.

Agree for grammar, again, it's mostly about the site itself that I need feedback, everything will go thru a grammer skilled freelancer (as it has been done for rules already)

About high paying rates, I don't want to use 'highest' since I am not, I don't want to mislead users

I don't get about the bottom link things, they all works and lead to what they should lead

Anyway, this was a bit more constructive, you should have done that ni first place, that would avoid a rude response from myself ;)

IG2010, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  14. misterman2013

misterman2013 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    very nice, I`m impressed

misterman2013, Apr 1, 2013 IP