1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review My Youtube Channel (new)

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by otmax008, May 3, 2015.

Please review my New Channel aT Youtube
    Please let me know if you like the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRgXPrQp57DKwvWHhMtaqwA
    Tanks You :)

otmax008, May 3, 2015 IP
  2. Onlineoyuncu

Onlineoyuncu Peon

Best Answers:
    :) Nice

Onlineoyuncu, May 3, 2015 IP
  3. wco

wco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, and Welcome to Digital Point Forums!

I looked over your Youtube Channel, and while I appreciate your image and background, (a) I highly recommend you dedicating additional time to develop and/or add videos to increase your reputation and networking opportunities on YT. (b) While I don't know what your short-term and long-term goals are for your Channel, I encourage you to explore other 'Popular' channels and take into consideration what might make your YT Channel in particular 'grab' your viewers attention per what others are doing with their channels.

What is the purpose of your channel? Are you intending to sell a product? Who will be your target audience, and how will you incorporate products or ideas that will support and grow the attention of your viewers? What will make your channel and or products (c) unique?

Very Respectfully,

William

wco, May 3, 2015 IP