1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review My WordPress Theme!!

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by mitcharr, Apr 14, 2007.

1. ichigo

ichigo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i dont like the comment box. the fonts are too big. colors looks old. can you use more light colors. its like it was made 5 yrs ago. but that would be your theme. its still a nice theme. unique!

ichigo, Apr 17, 2007 IP
    mitcharr likes this.
  2. Hades

Hades Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The buttons are kind of big. Would help if they were more in tune with the nav bar. Like so they wouldn't have the real thing blue line, easier transition maybe?

The inner shadow on the comment box is too much. Maybe decrease it by 1-2 px? And I think you beveled it, don't really see a need for that.

search field looks a little too thin compared to the other fields imo.

I like the header, pretty nice, though what would it look like with a rea long blog title?

Hades, Apr 17, 2007 IP
    mitcharr likes this.
  3. mitcharr

mitcharr Notable Member

Best Answers:
    thanks u guys, i appreciate your feedback, reps given, i am working on a design at the moment, it is only a quarter done, and i will put it up for review later sometime when i am done, hope you guys can review, hope u like it better than this

mitcharr, Apr 17, 2007 IP
  4. rush123456

rush123456 Active Member

Best Answers:
    looks pretty good,but i think you have to make the icons and the text size a bit smaller.

rush123456, Apr 17, 2007 IP