1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review my Website's SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Asswass, Oct 19, 2009.

Hey guys, I think I've done the impossible to optimize my website for Search Engines: Meta Tags, Keywords, Directory Submissions, etc...

I still don't have any Page Rank, so I would love to hear some new tips just by reviewing my website: www.hiburrito.com.

Thanks,
    Asswass

Asswass, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  2. BILZ

BILZ Peon

Best Answers:
    BILZ, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  3. The SEO Man

The SEO Man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I took a moment to review your website and evaluate it for important factors of internal SEO, the results of the SEO evaluation is as follows:

[​IMG]

You website has many problems that are a direct result of why you are experiencing trouble getting organic traffic from search engines.

+ The website title and the meta description is not at all relevant to your website.

It appears that you need to rethink everything, as far as the way this website is optimized internally.

The SEO Man, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  4. CheapSEO

CheapSEO Guest

Best Answers:
    don't worry, write again meta tags to your website accoding web content. Relevant meta tags will help you SERP.

CheapSEO, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  5. cheburashka

cheburashka Peon

Best Answers:
    first 55 characters of your title tag are by far the most important. try to fit your most targeted keywords there. then use those same keywords with in the first couple of sentences of the content.

cheburashka, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  6. nooneisperfect

nooneisperfect Peon

Best Answers:
    hey just use your keyword and you will get the results and just do some research in your website for what you want to come and check it

nooneisperfect, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  7. fbwebmaster

fbwebmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    1) post this in the review section.

2) sorry to say and forgive me if i sound rude, had you done any keyword research? and some reading on the basics of seo? well as mentioned above dont worry.. content is the most important factor so i recommend that you revisit your content (after setting your target keywords) and then set the title and meta tags with relevancy to them. Google is not stupid :) so please try to keep your titles and file names short and to the point.
    hope this helps

fbwebmaster, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  8. Asswass

Asswass Guest

Best Answers:
    Asswass, Nov 6, 2009 IP