1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review My Website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by CorineGSmith, Nov 8, 2022.

Hello Everyone. I have a website with the URL: "https://www.sportsmanfinder.com". We are trying to rank this website from 1 and half years but we are not getting any results.
    Can you guys please review this website whats wrong with this.

CorineGSmith, Nov 8, 2022 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Because you're just another directory redirecting to other sites selling the products. Basically, you're a great looking affiliate site. Millions of those all over the place. You can't really rank those.

qwikad.com, Nov 9, 2022 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Your review made me look and it really is that bad. I wonder what value @CorineGSmith thinks she is adding to the internet?

One of the traps with affiliate marketing is thinking that it's enough just to create the pages. You have to add value that people won't get from a similar affiliate site or from going directly to the manufacturer's site.

Example: I looked at tents recently so checked out your tent category. Filter by type, but not by size, by pole system, weight etc. I needed a "2-minute" style of tent that packed into a rectangle. No sites made that search easy and in many cases, I had to message the tent manufacturer. If you found a way to let users search that other sites hadn't thought of you might capture a small, but profitable, niche.

sarahk, Nov 12, 2022 IP
  4. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    It would be appropriate to create at least a blog addressing the most important thematic issues.

Gamerseo, Nov 13, 2022 IP