1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by EmreR, May 8, 2018.

Hi all!

Please review my website and help me to improve it :)

Link: https://www.trustmus.com/

thank you

EmreR, May 8, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I started by looking for a newish, unpromoted site that I'm working on

upload_2018-5-9_12-29-57.png

Your tool didn't check to see if I'd added a complete url and therefore screwed up it's check and I'm left with data like this in your site.

back to the homepage - it's not immediately clear what the site is for - general reviews? industry specific?
    When I read a review I don't get any context - for instance when I had a problem with HP in India years ago I couldn't get anyone at HP in NZ to help because the NZ company didn't have any formal links with the Indian company. So your review of a company might bear no relevance to how it operates in my region.

Lets take McDonalds as an example

[​IMG]

If I open their site, copy the url and paste it in the search bar so that I can "Search for websites" I get this

[​IMG]

but I get sensible results if I search for just the word "mcdonalds"

Taking a smaller, local business, if I search for them on Google I can see that there are 73 reviews - how are you going to compete against Google to ensure that your site has the same market penetration?

upload_2018-5-9_12-40-30.png
    If you can't compete then your site is relegated to a link farm - used by people spamming links or people wanting to vent to anyone who will listen.

upload_2018-5-9_12-43-8.png

You don't appear to have a spam filter like akismet on the site - so you need to decide how you are going to tackle such blatant spam.

If I want to know more about Jace there's no way of knowing if his opinion is trustworthy. No links out to social media, no gravatar, no country, no age etc

upload_2018-5-9_12-45-31.png

You need to chuck an s onto the end of the "5 check" when the count is more than 1.
    You show a pie graph, what other info goes in there - and what has he actually checked.
    upload_2018-5-9_12-45-48.png

sarahk, May 8, 2018 IP
  3. EmreR

EmreR Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks for your review sarahk! I'll make those changes asap

EmreR, May 8, 2018 IP