1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by sisatel, Mar 14, 2018.

Please review my website http://gj-vvs.dk. I need some suggestions on SEO work. Thanks in advance.

sisatel, Mar 14, 2018 IP
  2. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    First thing I notice is it flips the bird at usability and accessibility by using PX metric fonts. The WCAG says to use EM not PX, so use 'em!

the light grey on dark grey in your banner/slideshow area is right at the edge of accessibility minimums, I would suggest higher contrast there.

Keyboard navigation seems utterly banjaxed, likely meaning gibberish use of numbered headings. Popping the bonnet to look at the markup, it's a case of "WHAT headings?!?". You've got STRONG doing H3's, job, H1 doing H2's job, and DIV+IMG doing H1 + CSS' job... so there is little to no semantics in the markup.

Again, semantic markup being a sick euphemism for "using HTML properly"

OF COURSE under the hood it's the typical train wreck of "when turdpress met bootcrap" with endless pointless separate stylesheets and scripts, little to no semantics, endless pointless classes for nothing, gibberish use of nearly every HTML tag in use, static scripting in the markup, static style in the markup -- a laundry list of how NOT to write HTML. Hence it wasting 33.5k of markup on delivering 2.7k of plaintext and ONE content image -- aka around 5k of HTML's job! JUST like it wasting 114k of CSS in 11 files on a site that likely doesn't need more than 32k of CSS in one file, or the 213k of JavaScript in 14 files when it's not doing a blasted thing to warrant the presence of more than 32k of JS in two files. (and that's me being generous)

Hardly a shock then that even with my brand spanking new 120mbps downstream connection the page's 44 separate files total is adding around ten seconds to the load time thanks to handshaking -- on a page that by all rights likely shouldn't take more than a second to load or be built with more than a dozen files.

3 out of 10. I've seen worse, that's not saying much.

deathshadow, Mar 22, 2018 IP
  3. zafar ali

zafar ali Member

Best Answers:
    Everything is On there I have found Some Website speed issues you Should Improve speed of that Site.

zafar ali, Mar 25, 2018 IP
  4. Drew Mann

Drew Mann Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately it's not in English so i can't really make sense out of it from a backlinks perspective.
    I have noticed that your title is short. You should get as many keywords in there as possible that you are trying to rank for within the limit. Don't make it spammy, make sure it reads well. Do that and you'll start ranking for other keywords or see some bumps.

Drew Mann, Mar 31, 2018 IP