1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

please review my website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by migo, Jul 29, 2017.

hello i have made a website of chat and i have submited it in google webmaster tools and in bing webmaster tools and now i have 6 months when i launched it and but i dont get much traffic any idea , any suggestion please i really need a help and advices and learn marketing or something else its my first website here is the link https://www.we-talk.co/maybe you need to check it out for bugs or for anything i have done wrong

migo, Jul 29, 2017 IP
  2. LingoRich

LingoRich Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you know John McEnroe? I mean the John McEnroe?

LingoRich, Aug 3, 2017 IP
  3. webprof1990

webprof1990 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Looks a cool website nice clean designs works on mobile, a lot of sites like this now allow users to just chat as a name not sign up ect that could be putting people off, yet I could see why you would want to gather emails for a database. There seems to be abit of traffic on there but not much for a live chatroom. I would look at getting some virtual assistances working around the clock maybe on 2/4 accounts each chatting to themselves. Then maybe do some paid Facebook marketing at the younger generation you have a lot to compete with in this day and age with chat rooms as people have contacts they want to speak to already. I am 27 now but back when I was 11 it was all about msn and now that's probably not the case but keep up the good work just hope u have some budget to throw at this venture. P.s don't overlook things like twitter shout outs and snapchat.

webprof1990, Aug 3, 2017 IP
  4. LingoRich

LingoRich Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Please, don't misunderstand. Something like 'we talk tennis tuesdays'. Forward slash, forward slash. Maybe John can serve? Same time, same place, next month? Who knows?

Hey, just giving you a little idea.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    LingoRich, Aug 7, 2017 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    The site seems to be broken at the moment. When I click on "Chat Now" nothing happens.

qwikad.com, Aug 7, 2017 IP