1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my website :)

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Kelly Enke, Apr 30, 2016.

Im asking for a few extra eyes to look at my website and tell me what you think. If it nice? If I can make money on it? If there is something wrong or to improve on? Your input is very important to me :) www.discounted-products.com

And where would be the best to advertise this site? I have funds but very limited.

Thank You so much ahead of time :)

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
    Kelly Enke, Apr 30, 2016 IP
  2. robinbd4u

robinbd4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your site is very good and functional. Everything is OK but some things should modify :

1. make a better logo, You could try free logo design services around the web or Internet. Search at Google you will find some sites there you could make your logo instant.

2. Would possible to modify little to the site design colors ? Something background color, text color, specially text color on footer, If possible then make or modify the site more colorful and eye catchy or more colorful.

3. Do not put logo at footer. This do not looking good.

4. See the line after header "View all products and categories " on this line at right site. If possible then put all your social pages links there.

5. Twist something "welcome to discounted products " twist this message with email subscription button with notification bar.

6. Search term, advance search , contact us pages , do not put any page link upon logo. transfer these pages into right side.

You said to advertise your site. I think as a beginner you do not have to buy paid advertisement. Use social network, social bookmarking, blog comment, directory listings, search pages listings etc. Hope you will get lots of traffic to start.

OK hope this may help you.

robinbd4u, May 26, 2016 IP