1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review My Website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by radiusdanu, Mar 12, 2016.

hello fellow DP members, i want to inform you, that i just finish building a free link directory using WordPress with some plugins, you can check it here: http://www.bloggers.id

I need some advice or suggestions about template, color, etc.

please note that i build it using weak hosting, so i am using CloudFlare as backup

Regards.

radiusdanu, Mar 12, 2016 IP
  2. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm, just visited your website, there no link at all.
    I think you should get the ball rolling before start to get organic traffic to your website.

mentos, Mar 13, 2016 IP
  3. Sergey Yermak

Sergey Yermak Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Looks good, although no links yet. I noticed some minor issues with footer banners at 1024 and less screen width.

Sergey Yermak, Mar 13, 2016 IP
  4. radiusdanu

radiusdanu Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Very sorry mod, my fool.
    Thanks for the advice, yes the footer is not suitable for under 1024px display. It's has been modified.
    Any others suggestion or advice would be a great idea for me to improve the site. Thank's for all reviewers.
    All reviewers will be receive free link without reciprocal requirements, You can submit 1 link for free
    but you need to reply to this thread with your link info as confirmation so i can approve and your link will get listed. Thanks again.

radiusdanu, Mar 14, 2016 IP
  5. SpaceOnWeb

SpaceOnWeb Peon

Best Answers:
    Change the buttons property in css to {cursor:pointer} as it just lays their as normal text, no effect on the buttons.

SpaceOnWeb, Mar 16, 2016 IP
  6. heftzwecke

heftzwecke Member

Best Answers:
    I like the clean style. Look, there are people like me who are pretty new to all these things, for those (grannies) I would write some informative blurb. Why would you need links? Where do you put them? What is the advantage? (And more w-questions) How do you do that? And how easy it is. Not too much, don't overwhealm though.

heftzwecke, Mar 22, 2016 IP
  7. kostas13ioannou

kostas13ioannou Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1)You need to put a logo at your site!
    2)Better not showing the number of each categories. It's full of zeros, that want me to leave from the site!
    Better load it with content first.

kostas13ioannou, Apr 11, 2016 IP