1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my website, looking for feedback.

Discussion in 'Websites' started by theviewer, Sep 7, 2016.

Hi,

Can you guys please tell me what you think about my website? Suggestions are much appreciated.

http://fungame4you.com

Thank you

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
    theviewer, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  2. Ethan Parker

Ethan Parker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's hard to review a one-page website. It doesn't look like it is finished buddy. And it definitely doesn't look professional. First of all, I would definitely put more stuff on it. The menu on homepage has "home" as the only tab. Why don't you put more stuff to it?

Ethan Parker, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  3. theviewer

theviewer Member

Best Answers:
    It thought the clean looks would help to reduce bounce rate. But you are right i should add categories.. Write a unique description on each category page...will be good for seo.

I will work on the design.

Do you think my game thumbnails are too big or not?

Thank you for the feedback.

theviewer, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  4. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I would change the home page so that Google's search result doesn't say this in the first words of the description: Skip to content. cropped-FunGame4You.png. Home. Home.

Karen May Jones, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It looks nice but I don't see your point of difference compared to all the arcade sites that are already up and running. Not many choices and when selected they send you to someone else's site.

Why did you create the site? What was it that you thought that you could offer that is lacking from existing arcade sites?

sarahk, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  6. theviewer

theviewer Member

Best Answers:
    I know there are a lot of sites offering the same thing. And a lot is an understatement. But surely that doesn't mean it is impossible to make a site like this that is profitable. If it makes a few bucks a month its basically ok.

What am i trying to do better than most other sites is:
    - trying to make a site that works on all devices
    - user experience should be great on all devices
    - i write my own game desciptions most arcades just copy and paste the descriptions
    - i have a deal with a pc manufactorer, he is putting a shortcut to my website on new PC's. Allready seeing traffic coming in.

Will it work and be profitable. I don't know but if i don't try...i will never know.

theviewer, Sep 8, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.