1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review my website called myLoveBridge

Discussion in 'Websites' started by myLoveBridge, Feb 25, 2015.

Dear All,
    I would like to know what do you think about my recently developed website.
    The website is: www.mylovebridge.com

This is an online bridge where people can attach a personalized love lock to celebrate and also share their love online.
    This has been developed because the love locks attached on real bridges are damaging the structures and this custom is getting banned in many countries.
    Users are currently buying their personalized love locks but I would like to know your impressions and suggestions to further improve this service: do you like the idea? would you buy a love lock online? if yes why? if no why? do you like the graphics? which part of the website do you think needs improvements? Is it clear the aim of the website? Is it clear the process to buy the love locks? The purchase process is too complicated? Which part do you think is not particularly clear? Is the website easy to use? Do you like the love locks used? Do you think the price for the personalized love lock is reasonable? Is too high? Is too low? If you have to give a rate which part\component has the highest rate? Which one has the lowest? Which additional suggestions do you have to improve this service?
    Hope in some replies to have a better understanding on how to make it better.
    Thank you!

myLoveBridge, Feb 25, 2015 IP