1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my web-based quiz game

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by CatLab, Aug 14, 2015.

Hi everyone

I could really use your expertise!
    We're making a party quiz game and community network tied to it. It's completely browser-based and most of it is coded in HTML5. We're currently in beta and are looking for as much feedback and reviews as possible!
    It's a startup project so all support is welcome, plus I thought it might be fun to review something new for a while!

you can test it here: QuizWitz.com
    Thanks a million for your help, I am forever in your debt!

CatLab, Aug 14, 2015 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, it took a loooong time to load at a few of the steps. The instructions were in English and that was good. But I started to play one of the sets and the questions came up in German or something like that? So, I stopped the quiz.

jrbiz, Aug 18, 2015 IP
  3. CatLab

CatLab Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, thanks for the feedback! The loading time will be better in the future, as it's a beta for now. It's not German, but Dutch then! I agree this shouldn't be possible. We're reworking the search bar and are going to add a language selection tool. Then that haziness will be a thing of the past ^^

We have quite a few English quiz rounds too!

CatLab, Aug 18, 2015 IP