1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  2. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

Please review my tutorial websites

Discussion in 'Websites' started by shukla_vikas, Mar 20, 2008.

I have created two tutorials - An HTML and a Javascript.

I later figured out that there are thousands of HTML and Javascript tutorials and therefore I stopped working on them ( It is difficult to come to top in search engines).

I would still like you to take a look at these and let me know if it makes sense to work on them.

shukla_vikas, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  2. civilguru.info

civilguru.info Active Member

Best Answers:
    don't loose heart. ur work is marvelous and try ur best to come up in top ranking. contact with other site and ask them for link exchange. or try link exchange forum on DP

civilguru.info, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  3. shukla_vikas

shukla_vikas Banned

Best Answers:
    civilguru,

Thanks for your complements. In the meantime, I checked your Civil and Structural forum based upon phpBB. You need to install some Mods ( modifications) to keep the unwanted elements away. I did the same for one of my finance forum.

Would you like to exchange some forum postings ? Please PM me if you are interested.

shukla_vikas, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  4. SEOBusiness

SEOBusiness Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Clean and nice site,If you do not want to work on them any more,you can sale them for money.Good luck.

SEOBusiness, Mar 20, 2008 IP